Accommodation & Tourism business for sale in Ulverstone
- Accommodation & Tourism
- Ulverstone TAS 7315
- $2,100,000 (GST na)
Amazing Location To Live, Passive Income & Minimal Work
FREEHOLD INVESTMENT: $2,100,000 Rural Home & RV Park
Recent award winner of regional Outstanding Tourism Experience - Accommodation.
Bass Strait views located on the "Old Coast Road" between Penguin and Ulverstone on the stunning North West Coast of Tasmania. Offers a unique opportunity to earn strong passive income with minimal owner work hours. There is a large rural home residence on 5 acres with the entire property enjoying amazing sea views of the Goat Island Nature Reserve and Three Sisters Nature Reserve.
Blue Wren offers 18 sites for self contained campers including 13 powered sites. DA approval in May 2021 to increase to 25 campsites will provide full Caravan Park status.
Further development work is being undertaken for amenities block, grey water system, & internal roadworks. Only bore water used (restaurant quality). There is also a large work shed, fully insulated recreational room, & separate airbnb unit.
Included on the grounds is the beautiful licensed cafe bar now trading as Hungry Goat Cafe. The cafe is leased out generating $22K in passive lease income and is well established and operating > 30 years.
The location is popular as a wedding venue with beautiful gardens and sea views that provide a unique backdrop.
* Large rural private residence with Bass Strait sea views.
* Overlooks Goat Island Nature Reserve on "Old Coast Road"
* Passive gross income potential range $110K - $130K
* Owner undertaking DA development work to upgrade site to full Caravan Park status
* Separate Airbnb unit
* Established and renown wedding function venue
* Licensed Hungry Goat Cafe operates on separate long lease
* No employees; Minimal working required by owners
* Potential for Glamping Sites
* DA contains approval for additional Airbnb unit
All Enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
Click the email box and fill in your details or call 03 6128 3333 to obtain a confidentiality agreement and an in-depth information memorandum for this fantastic opportunity.
Follow this link to the Broker's profile: https://thefinngroup.com.au/finn-brokers/chris-mitchell/
Finn Business Sales Tasmania website: https://tasmania.thefinngroup.com.au/