A Hobart Institution - "The Victoria Tavern"
One of the oldest operating licenced Taverns in Australia dated to 1836 now offered for Sale.
A rare opportunity to own one of Hobart’s iconic pubs recently renovated inside & out exudes charm recapturing a bygone era.
• Prominent & Central CBD location adjacent to a major Hotel and Hair Salon.
• Close proximity to the central Bus Terminus.
• Short walk to the Hobart water front.
• Leased premises. (Business only for sale).
• Recently renovated inside and out.
• Includes Period Memorabilia.
• Serviced by a Hoshizaki Lancer Dual Pump 12 Tap Beer Gas delivery system.
• A steady and growing trade from regular customers.
• Ideally located to take advantage of the increased cruise ship trade. (67 vessels last year alone)
Overview – Hobart is Tasmania's largest city with a vibrancy attracting more visitors each year and only a quick direct flight from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. The City oozes old world charm attracting ever increasing tourism and cruise ships, the latter totalling 67 last year alone.
In the very heart of Hobart, this tavern is ready to capture ever increasing trade. A unique opportunity in the busy centre of the city, well suited to investors looking for a sea change.