8ds - What Could You Do With A 2,000 Sqm Blank Canvas?
- There's two titles that together cover almost 2,000 square metres.
- And just a small hop to the centre of town.
- A town desperate for more 4 star plus quality rooms to service industry on the move.
- It's zoned 'multiple use' making it excellent value.
- The only Jack and Jill properties so close to town today.
- Charcoal at the ready? Go!
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 8DS (quote when enquiring)
Location: Bairnsdale VIC is situated along the banks of the magnificent Mitchell River, 285 kms east of Melbourne on the Princes Highway. It still retains the quiet country pace and fresh air that you don't get in a bigger city. On the banks of the Mitchell River, Bairnsdale manages to retain a unique atmosphere as the commercial and administrative hub of the region. Not quite city, not quite country.
Close to the lakes, rivers, mountains and forests, Bairnsdale is the perfect destination for year-round enjoyment. Blessed with pleasant, wide streets and award-winning gardens, it's a relaxed place where visitors are shown old time country friendliness and courtesy. Boasting a full range of modern facilities, major city shopping and a great variety of accommodation and eating houses, Bairnsdale is an ideal base.
The key industries prosper by using the region's natural strengths to their advantage: Timber, Agriculture, Horticulture, Fishing, Manufacturing and Tourism. In each of the key industries, opportunities exist for new or relocating businesses.
Property Code: 1745