68/068 Energized Electroplating Business
An Opportunity To Be Part Of The Future Of This Business With An Outstanding Past
From small beginnings in 1985 this is a business that has seized the challenges of the marketplace and continued to grow under the smart leadership of its present owners.
An electroplating plant set up to provide electroplating processes as per requirements of the European Market. This allows the company to support Australian manufacturers wishing to export by enabling them to compete in the European and other markets.
The customer base has shifted over the years to become more focused on export where automotive export is 55%, automotive local is 25% and general engineering local is 20% of total production
Business partners have been carefully chosen to have a similar approach to
business which allows mutual growth, and builds long term steady business
relationships. This maintains a steady and consistent work flow.
Investment in plant to keep up with the market has been a priority of this business and keeps it ahead of market demands moving forward.
• Successful solid customer base
• Leaders in the field.
• Loyal long term employees who take pride in workmanship and quality.
• Customer focus to meet customers needs
• Can-do approach with flexibility to meet even the tightest of lead times to meet customer deadlines.
• Work with the latest specifications and processes in the market place
• Strong reputable reputation throughout the industry for quality, workmanship and customer commitment.
Potential For Growth
The company has the potential to shift into many other markets and have coatings that could be used in the rail, tram, caravan and mining sectors all of which have not been targeted as yet.
Asking Price $5,200,000
Including all plant & equipment and building
Stock $ 150,000
Price: $ 5,200,000.00
Stock Value: $ 150,000.00 approx
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: $ 2,100,000.00 approx
Plant Value: $ 1,650,000.00 approx