68/067 Outstanding Lifestyle Opportunity in the Exercise & Wellbeing Industry
This rural WA community has a great asset in this business and they reward the owners
with a high level of involvement and glowing testimonials.
Established in 2001 the concept was to have a high-service facility where people could
attain great results, have peace of mind with their children taken care of, speak with
professional staff who listen and indulge a little in the cafe and day spa.
Number one gym in the region for over 16 years, this business is well established, community minded, and has a great reputation with business alliances.
Business award winners both locally and state-wide, the business is involved in many charity initiatives that benefit the local community, where its strong support comes from.
A cohesive and effective team is in place, staffed by long term reputable professionals with a caring and”no nonsense” approach to the business.
Established marketing initiatives are varied over many local and regional markets which has kept the business in it’s number one position in the region.
The region provides major potential for growth.
• Thriving large health club 1600m2
• Large direct-debit membership database provides predictable monthly revenue
• Gym, group fitness, boot camps, cycling studio, health café, childcare, pool & steam room & day spa treatment rooms.
• Currently have 20 employees – good for consistency and service
• Contractor Personal Trainers & Instructors making for better company benefits with tax and superannuation.
• Has rental income available through hiring the gym floor to trainers.
• Great rural location thriving with resources.
• Friendly close-knit community
• Great place to raise a family
• Be a big fish in a small city.
• Wonderful town history and major tourist attractions.
• Great scenery, nature and parks
Price: $ 650,000.00
Stock Value: $ 20,000.00
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: $ 1,300,000.00
Plant Value: $ 400,000.00