68/018 Automotive Repair Brake and Clutch Specialists - NEW PRICE
• MECHANICAL REPAIRS & SERVICING
• REGISTRATION INSPECTION
• SUPPLIER OF BRAKE AND CLUTCH COMPONENTS
• VENDOR RETIRING
Established and owned since 1994 by the present owners this business has a huge reputation with the locals and also has distribution and agency agreements with reputable and well known automotive spare parts
brands. The business services all passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, including 4WD’s. and the investment in state of the art equipment and skills is able to provide a full onsite brake and clutch repair service.
Key Features of the Business
• Clutch and Brake Specialist
• Disc and drum machines (3 machines)
• Two bay workshop
• Platronic plate test machine
• Flywheel Grinding
• Full mechanical service
• Large range of brake and clutch parts
• Well established business with an excellent reputation
• Current staff willing to stay on.
• Located on the outskirts of a major regional city NSW.
• Hold accounts with some of Australia's leading fleet companies.
Plant and equipment includes two Holden combo delivery vehicles.
Current staffing consists of;
• Owner - trade qualified brake mechanic for 38 years with 52 years experience in spare parts.
• Counter staff/driver - qualified mechanic and skilled in the spare parts counter sales field.
• Workshop manager/mechanic - widely experienced and runs a very clean and effective workshop
The business is ideally suited to a family concern with new ideas, fresh enthusiasm and good knowledge of
computers, web sites and online marketing to take the business to the next level
Price: $ 160,000.00
Stock Value: $ 145,000.00
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: Upon application
Plant Value: $ 40,000.00 approx