68/018 Automotive Repair Brake and Clutch Specialists - NEW PRICE
Business Priced to Sell
• SUPPLIER OF BRAKE AND CLUTCH COMPONENTS
• VENDOR RETIRING
Could be run under management with the right team engaged, or an ideal opportunity for a qualified mechanic to begin the journey to self employment
Established and owned since 1994 by the present owners this business has a great reputation with the locals and also has distribution and agency agreements with reputable and well known automotive spare parts brands.
Recently the owner has closed the workshop due to ill health but it is still intact fully equiped to services all passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, including 4WD’s. and the investment in state of the art equipment and skills is able to provide a full onsite brake and clutch repair service.
Key Features of the Business
• Clutch and Brake Specialist
• Disc and drum machines (3 machines)
• Two bay workshop
• Platronic plate test machine
• Flywheel Grinding
• Full mechanical service
• Large range of brake and clutch parts
• Well established business with an excellent reputation
• Current staff willing to stay on.
• Located on the outskirts of a major regional city NSW.
• Hold accounts with some of Australia's leading fleet companies.
Plant and equipment includes two Holden combo delivery vehicles.
Current staffing consists of;
• Owner - trade qualified brake mechanic for 38 years with 52 years experience in spare parts.
• Counter staff/driver - qualified mechanic and skilled in the spare parts counter sales field.
The business is ideally suited to a family concern with new ideas, fresh enthusiasm and good knowledge of computers, web sites and online marketing would take the business to the next level.
Price: $ 160,000.00
Stock Value: $ 145,000.00
Net Profit: Upon application
Turnover: $ 500,000.00
Plant Value: $ 40,000.00 approx