Motel business for sale in Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island NSW 2899
- Freehold $2,995,000 neg
2627mf - World Class Quality With Unique Offerings
- Money, serenity, huge potential.
- 10 beautifully appointed villas (34 bed positions) comprising 4 one-bedrooms (with ensuite spa bathrooms), 5 two-bedrooms (each with two ensuite spa bathrooms) and 1 four-bedroom house with three bathrooms include one spa bath. The modular design of the villas allows for a configuration of 2 three-bedroom villas and 1 five-bedroom villa if required.
- Immaculately clean, spacious with stunning views and all the amenities needed plus more.
- Centrally located in the heart of Burnt Pine, Cumberland Resort and Spa is an intimate boutique resort set in tropical gardens. Guests get to soak in the heated swim spa pool, relax in the sauna or enjoy a massage and body treatment at the day spa. Guests have use of a resort rental car.
- Guests can explore Norfolk Island at their leisure in an allocated resort rental car, or stroll a few minutes to trendy cafes, restaurants and shops. The friendly managers can assist with local tips, tour bookings, activities and dinners. A free half-day guided island tour is included.
- Free breakfast provisions are provided for guests. These include eggs, bread, fruit juice and milk. A welcome drink and seasonal fruit is also provided upon arrival.
- All villas feature a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and modern bathroom facilities with a spa bath or a spa-style massage shower. Each villa includes flat-screen LED TVs with cable channels and a DVD/CD player, an iPod docking station and private barbeque facilities.
- Guests are provided with free use of a computer and mobile phone, and a free daily WiFi allowance. Snorkelling equipment is also provided.
- Norfolk Island Cumberland Resort is 5 minutes' drive from the Kingston World Heritage Area. The beach at Emily Bay is less than 5 minutes away. Free airport transfers with a personal meet and greet are included.
- Couples particularly like the location they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Cumberland Resort and Spa has been awarded the coveted 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. This prestigious award, which places Cumberland Resort and Spa in the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor, is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travellers
2.5 hour flight from Australia or 2 hours from New Zealand. Air New Zealand operates flights from Brisbane every Saturday and Tuesday and from Sydney every Monday and Friday.
Net Profit: 5 year average $330,051
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2627MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3515