Motel business for sale in Hamilton
- Hamilton VIC 3300
- FREEHOLD $4,200,000
2610mf - A Solid Performer In A Thriving Town
- Situated between the Grampians and the Great Ocean Road, this motel offers the lot
- 32 ground floor rooms with a variety of configurations
- An onsite restaurant and bar open every day for breakfast and dinner
- A residence with the option of 2 or 4 bedroom is available onsite
- Can be run either under management or by a family or couple
- Recent refurbishments have brought this motel into the 21st century with all mod cons for the guests to admire.
- Exclusive to Tourism Brokers, so enquire now to avoid disappointment.
- FGHC of this size and profit will not remain long on the market.
Net Income: $679,676 for 2018/19
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2610MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Hamilton is at the base of the Southern Grampians and is ideally located between Melbourne and Adelaide. It is well serviced by major highways and has a regular daily air service to and from Melbourne. It has a current population of around 9,250 and is only 285 kms from Melbourne.
Hamilton, both the geographic and business hub of the region, has been the centre of a large and wealthy pastoral industry for over one hundred and sixty years and has grown to become a thriving country city. Exhibiting style and quality, with excellent shopping, diverse architecture, an outstanding art gallery and stunning botanic gardens, this gracious city offers a first-class visitor experience.
Property Code: 3926