Motel business for sale in Ingham
- Ingham QLD 4850
- Reduced Investment $1,800,000
2588MI - Secure Passive Freehold Hotel, Motel and Retail Shops
- A secure 9.21 % plus return on investment.
- Major outgoings, insurance, rates and land tax payed by existing tenancy.
- Strong performing tourism and mining region.
- Main bar with spacious Bistro, 10 EGM's, TAB, Keno, new covered beer garden.
- Plus 20 renovated accommodation rooms and ensuites with 20 years remaining tenancy, commenced 2015 and is indexed to CPI.
- Long standing hair salon tenancy with rolling monthly agreement from 2010 and is indexed to CPI.
- Fashion retail outlet tenancy commenced in 2017 with 27 years remaining within agreement, also indexed with CPI increases.
- Upside of one retail shop vacancy formally a Menswear retail outlet.
- Owners appetite to focus on an addition portfolio purchase with the accommodation sector.
Tourism Brokers present the original iconic Queensland "Pub with No Beer" made famous by Slim Dusty.
The pub which now has beer, accommodation and three retail shops, the opportunity to invest in a piece of Australian History and secure a high yielding return passive income.
Annual Rent: $165,805 plus GST
Contact James Carrick and Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2588MI (quote when enquiring)
Located 110 kilometres north of Townsville and 220 kilometres south of Cairns, the country township of Ingham is located in the heart of the tropics. It is the southern gateway to the Wet Tropics World Heritage-listed rainforests of Tropical North Queensland. West of Ingham is Australia's highest sheer drop waterfall, Wallaman Falls. North-east of Ingham is the majestic Hinchinbrook Island. The region has no less than six recreational National Parks, State Forests and islands, making it a very special part of the North Queensland region.
Property Code: 3236
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||20 Sep 2019|