Motel business for sale in Cobar
- Cobar NSW 2835
- Leasehold $975,000
2536ml - Big 4 Star Leasehold Motel Showing A Big Profit! Run It Under Management
- You Can't Miss This Big Leasehold Motel!
- Modern 36 unit with a 4 star rating.
- Well established and strong trading history.
- Recovering strongly from COVID-19.
- Trending to a Turnover in excess of $1.4m.
- Adjacent to Bowls Club - no evening meals!
- Minimum maintenance and a dream to operate.
- It's priced to sell with a 45% Return projected for 2020/21.
- Contact us now for further details.
Net Profit: Trending to $420,000 for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2536ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cobar Shire is located in the Orana Region of central northern New South Wales, about 700 kms north-west of Sydney and 650 kms north of Canberra. It is on the crossroads of two major highways - the Kidman Way linking Melbourne to Brisbane and the Barrier Highway linking Sydney to Adelaide via Broken Hill. The Shire's prosperity is built around the thriving mining - copper, lead, silver, zinc, gold - and pastoral industries, which are strongly supported by a wide range of attractions and activities, that make it a major tourist destination.
Cobar is a bustling and prosperous town with a strong mining history. Cobar boasts a strong and reliable workforce which has a wide range of skills, particularly in mining and supporting industries, trades, retail and agriculture. A good supply of general labour is available to meet the needs of new and expanding businesses.
Property Code: 3263
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!