2520ML - Guests Rate It 'Best in the West'
- First time the leasehold has been advertised in 18 years.
- 26 well-appointed units with a variety of configurations.
- Facilities include salt water pool, WI-FI, Foxtel and guest laundry.
- Room service breakfast and dinner.
- Award winning licensed restaurant with separate bar and commercial kitchen.
- Rivers Restaurant rated No. 1 in St George.
- Conference area with seating for 40.
- 50 parking spaces and room for large vehicles.
- Beautiful landscape gardens and short stroll to river.
- $40,000+ of external area painting including the roofs, starting in February 2018.
- 3 bedroom/2 bathroom manager's residence adjoining motel office.
After 18 very successful years, the present owners are now ready to move on, presenting an amazing opportunity for new owners to continue the success of this well established leasehold motel.
Known for its country hospitality, Riverland Motor Inn provides a comforting 'home away from home' experience for travellers with their 4 star accommodation.
Located in the south west Queensland town of St George, Riverland's award winning licensed restaurant, Rivers is rated No. 1 by locals and visitors alike. Centrally located in town and just a short stroll to the riverside walk, guests describe Riverland Motor Inn as 'A treasure in the outback'.
Net profit $276,745 for 2016/17
Contact Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2520ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: St George is the main business centre for the Balonne Shire. Situated in Southern Inland Queensland, about 500 kilometres west of Brisbane, St George is a very pretty town with many beautiful gardens and tree lined streets with a district population of 3,800.
The local climate conditions are ideal for a large variety of horticultural and agricultural enterprises. The leading primary industries are cotton, sheep/wool, grain crops, wild game harvesting, fruit and vegetable production, and beef /cattle. Successful development of the horticultural industry has been led by local production of table grapes, followed by rockmelons, pumpkins, onions and watermelons.
The predominantly warm dry conditions make the district a popular destination for travellers from the southern states during the winter months. The unique tourist attractions provide a wide range of options for visitors. The Balonne River, Beardmore Dam and Jack Taylor Weir present an inland aquatic playground for locals and visitors alike.
Property Code: 2592