2519ML - Big Price Reduction
- Motel Leasehold
- Freshly Renovated North Brisbane Motel.
- 34 bright and spacious ground floor units, all with ensuites.
- 2 wheelchair access units with disabled bathrooms.
- Pool, WI-FI, Foxtel, guest laundry and room service breakfast.
- Undercover parking and additional large vehicle parking.
- 2 bedroom 2 bathroom manager's unit with 3 car spaces.
- Fabulous reviews on TripAdvisor and review sites and an occupancy increase.
- Located halfway between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast.
Located in the heart of Caboolture and within walking distance of the train station, local RSL and supermarkets, this motel has it all and more!!
Net profit $279,790 for 2017/18
Contact Mark English from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2519ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Caboolture is an urban centre approximately 44 kilometres north of Brisbane. It has evolved into a commuter township of around 40,000 people on the edges of Greater Brisbane. White sandy beaches, stunning mountain scenery and charming country villages await visitors to the Caboolture Shire. With such diversity in lifestyle and scenic attractions, the Caboolture Shire has all the charm and character to delight visitors.
The regular fast trains, which take less than an hour, transport residents to and from work in the city. The staples of the local economy are the service industries, dairying, mixed farming, timber, cattle and tropical fruit.
Caboolture Hub has fast become the place to be seen in the Moreton Bay Region. The fantastic new facility continues to amaze residents and visitors with its technology, conference facilities, training and meeting room hire, business and educational workshops, gallery exhibitions and library activities.
Property Code: 2590