2472MF - Fly Fishing Oasis - Rare and Spectacular $$$$$$
- 39Ha property 16 kms north of Tumut.
- Estimated replacement cost $8,700,000 and to buy it now is $3,200,000.
- Five star accommodation and restaurants along with 6 separate cottages.
- Main building that includes 4 ensuite bedrooms in the south wing and the owner's accommodation comprising two ensuite bedrooms with private lounge in the north wing.
- Located approximately half-way between Sydney and Melbourne.
- Large rumpus/games room with extensive bar, large lounge room with library, dining room that will seat up to 24 guests, large bathroom, commercial kitchen, pantry, laundry and a private study/office, beautiful bar, massive blue stone open fire place, and mind blowing views overlooking the junction of the mighty Tumut and Nimbo Rivers, the foothills of the Snowy Mountains and Kosciusko National Park.
- 4 fishing ponds interconnected by running water raceways WORLD CLASS DEVELOPMENT, TROUT FISHING AT IT'S BEST.
- Current rating on Trip Advisor is outstanding (all 5 star).
- Plenty of room for additional on-site development and a pro-development local Council.
Infrastructure includes 1,200 metres of sealed internal roads, substantial river pumps from both water frontages, two water storage tanks, dedicated electrical supply and transformers and telephone lines, herb garden and extensive sheep fences and gates. There are a total of nine separate grazing paddocks, mostly watered, currently carrying Merino sheep.
In addition an extensive system of five private landscaped trout ponds with associated pumping, filtration and cooling equipment is a feature. A large steel farm shed capable of accommodating nine vehicles completes the picture.
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2472MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: The Property incorporates the distinctly scenic natural environment and surrounds with a modern tastefully developed luxurious estate to create Australia's premier fly fishing destination. The private and secluded setting boasts a tranquil and enviable position at the fork of the Tumut River and Nimbo Creek - geographically superior for the angling enthusiast on all fronts with a temperate mild climate, stunning picturesque landscape and pristine clear water, running off the Snowy Mountains. The luxury of Nimbo Fork sits in stark contrast to the Snowy Mountains rugged and vast landscape.
Situated at the foothills of southern New South Wales' Snowy Mountains between the townships of Gundagai and Tumut. The property is serviced locally by both Tumut (15km to the south) and Gundagai (23 km to the north). Tumut is located 423 km from Sydney and 180 km from Canberra via the Hume Highway. The main access to the town is via Gundagai with roads going through both Gocup and Brungle. The Tumut River, which runs for 145 km before joining the Murrumbidgee River, flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
Property Code: 2203