RAINBOW BEACH QLD 4581
Business For Sale
- BUSINESS DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Accommodation & Tourism
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Business ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Mar 2017
2471ML - 5 Star Resort with Growth Potential
Tourism Brokers are proud to market this amazing property.
- On offer is a luxury Management Rights Business.
- 5 star facility with ocean views.
- 32/36 units in the Management Rights letting pool.
- Occupancy growing and still huge potential to improve further.
- Heated pool onsite for year round guest enjoyment.
- Very healthy BC salary.
- 3 bedroom manager's residence with large outdoor courtyard.
- Office on exclusive use at front of complex.
- Centre of town, walk to everything
- Only selling due to family and health issues. So don't miss out on thisonce in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in a truly fantastic beachside location and make a worthwhile capital gain.
Call now to receive your comprehensive IM and invest in your future.
Net profit $334,644 for 2015/16
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2471ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: You will be pleasantly surprised when you take the opportunity to explore this vibrant coastal town which is a heavenly sub-tropical, coastal country - about 107 kilometres north of Noosa. Rainbow Beach offers an idyllic getaway for beach-goers, eco-tourists, fishermen, campers and those wishing to step back and truly relax. Inskip Peninsula, 10 minutes north of 'Rainbow' is the closest access point to World Heritage listed Fraser Island when travelling north from Brisbane. The proximity to 'Fraser' makes Rainbow Beach the perfect base for exploring everything the region has to offer, and with so many attractions it's an eco-tourism destination in its own right. Plus it has one of the best beaches in Australia at its door step.
You can visit the Coloured Sands and other outstanding natural attractions such as the Carlo Sand Blow and Double Island Point. The Cooloola Section of the Great Sandy National Park invites you into a four-wheel drive adventureland of rainforest, freshwater lakes and deserted beaches. The Park is full of bush-walking tracks, picnic facilities, and offers the only beach camping facilities between Fraser Island and Noosa.
Rainbow Beach is a beautiful surf beach and is patrolled all year round by both professional lifeguards and volunteers.
Property Code: 2189
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information