Motel business for sale in Safety Beach
- Safety Beach NSW 2456
- EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
1795mf Coastal Freehold Bungalows Operate Now, Develop Later!
- Tourism Brokers are excited to offer to the market an existing operational lifestyle business. With genuine opportunity to land bank and potentially develop an alternate use, if desired in a future term.
- Located in the high demand Safety Beach, neighbouring Woolgoolga, two spectacular beachside villages outside the major regional hub of Coffs Harbour. Within 400 metre walks to pristine beaches, Woolgoolga Lake, and close neighbours to the Safety Beach 18-hole golf course, this is a renowned holiday destination brimming with possibility both existing use and particularly future development.
- Five individual bungalows, completely renovated and furnished during the recent COVID-19 period is set amongst lush tropical gardens and matured native trees. There are four two-bedroom bungalows, plus a one-bedroom studio bungalow with spa, each with a unique private setting and allocated parking. There are guest barbeques and a laundry for their convenience. The cottages are of a 4-star standard, fully self-contained and include all linen and towels. Each cottage has a large, covered deck for entertaining.
- The Safety Beach Bungalows are currently holiday let as a pet friendly holiday destination, with a strong primarily passive return and occupancy rate. This opportunity offers immediate income potential for buyers wanting to move to the area and secure the ultimate sea change within the accommodation and potential development sectors. The Bungalows can also be viewed as an investment prospect for a local or interstate investor. You choose to employ an agency to operate the investment business. The complete package will come fully furnished and includes commercial grade washing machine, clothes dryer, and linen.
- The current operator of 13 years lives offsite and invests 10 to 20 hours per week either on grounds or operating the letting side of the business remotely. An efficient passive operation developed to enable this to be a part time addon if need be.
- The Coffs Coast is fast becoming one of the hottest holiday destinations in NSW outside of Byron Bay, and the opportunity to secure such a unique business, and furthermore land with future options is certainly worth being on ground for your vision of new existence can take place.
Turnover: $192,668 for 2019/20
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Closes 5pm Friday 30th July 2021
Submit all EOI in writing to:
32-34 Lamorna Avenue, BEECROFT NSW 2119
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1795MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3825
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!