1782ML - Leasehold Business for Sale, Corner the Market with This One!
- Amazing 40% yield on initial investment.
- 17 units spread across two fantastic properties.
- Two street frontages directly onto Princess Highway.
- Multiple room configurations to sell.
- Strong repeat business from government agencies.
- Solid tradie/worker business representing weeklong stays.
- Acquire two of the three motel businesses in town, 70% of the market.
- OCurrently operating at circa 54% occupancy and growing.
This regional motel will suit the first time buyer looking for a solid business to step into and run with ease. No frills operation with a reliable turnover you can bank on!
Inspections of this business will impress.
For full business details please forward your enquiries or phone Luke Oakley directly
*Inspections of this business are welcome, but by prior arrangement only please.
Net profit $163,601 for 2015/16
Contact Luke Oakley from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1782ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Cann River is a tiny township on the junction of the Cann River and Princes Highway 450 km east of Melbourne. Its importance and interest lie in its proximity to Croajingolong National Park and the access it provides to Point Hicks, the first land to be sighted by Europeans on the east coast of Australia.
The town is a pitstop for all supplies and a turning point for many journeys. One road takes you on the Monaro Highway, a direct route to the ACT & Canberra. Another road will lead you into the essence of Croajingolong to the Thurra River and Tamboon Inlet or to Wingan Inlet. Sit and contemplate here as you prepare to experience the raw and wonderful elements of this natural environment. Point Hicks lighthouse is also accessed via Cann River. The Princes Highway runs right through Cann River.
Property Code: 2405