Motel business for sale in Eden
- Eden NSW 2551
- Reduced Freehold $930,000
1674MF - Affordable South Coast Freehold Motel - Reduced to Sell!
- Prime Highway Exposure opposite the Golf Course!
- 16 unit complex with 14 rooms used for income producing others used for family and storage that can easily be put back into the letting.
- Ability to add instant value and use all 16 rooms.
- Constructed from brick with tile roofing.
- Built around the early 1990's.'
- Land Area: 3,819 m2 approximately.
- Scope for further development.
- Minutes to the beach, CBD, local attractions and the local tourism .attractions
- 2 bedroom residence attached to motel.
- Additional house at rear of property unused that could be renovated.
- The owner has slashed the price for a quick sale Dont delay!
- Contact us now for further details!
Turnover: $118,516 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1674MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Eden is halfway between Sydney and Melbourne, and only 3 hours from Canberra. The southern gateway to the Sapphire Coast, Eden is set in rugged beauty with golden sandy beaches and crystal waters to the east and forests and parklands to the west. It is a small town that is part of the coastal wilderness area which has been selected as one of the 15 areas that Tourism Australia will be promoting to international visitors.
Property Code: 2233
|Floor Area||Ask Business Broker|
|Parking||Ask Business Broker|
|Annual return||Ask Business Broker|
|Last updated||6 Feb 2019|