Motel business for sale in Murrurundi
- Murrurundi NSW 2338
- FREEHOLD $1,500,000
1569mf - Upper Hunter Freehold Motel
- An excellent opportunity for you to get yourself a Freehold Motel.
- Ideal chance to combine Business with Lifestyle.
- 16 well-presented, refurbished, ground floor units.
- Situated on a large 7,148sqm block with wide frontage to the New England Highway.
- Strong, consistent turnover with high repeat clientele.
- Recovering strongly from the COVID-19 impact.
- Comfortable two bedroom residence (with an optional third bedroom if needed).
- Plenty of open space and a picturesque outlook.
- Don't Miss It! Contact us now for further details.
Murrurundi is a small rural town of about 1,000 people situated 327 km north of Sydney, 44 km north of Scone and 417 metres above sea-level. It is quite beautifully located by the Pages River at the foot of the Liverpool Ranges. Mountains loom impressively overhead, particularly to the east and west.
It is a service and transport centre sustained by quality sheep, beef and horse studs and by both crop and meat production. Sheepdog trials are held in April, followed by the Upper Hunter Horse Festival including the King of The Ranges Stockmens Challenge in May. The Bushman's Carnival and the Annual Frontier Festival are held later in the year.
Net Profit: $140,025 for 2018/19 Pre COVID-19; Trending much stronger for 2020/21
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1569MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3665
So much work goes into buying a business, so why not let Valiant do the heavy lifting on helping you getting you the finance you need.
Valiant’s digital quoting tool will assess your eligibility and compare products from over 80 lenders, all in a few minutes!