1448ML - Low Priced Leasehold with Plenty of Upside!
- 22 ground floor, 3.5 star units.
- New 25 year Lease.
- Attractive terms to the new owner/operator.
- Turnover for 2017 $400,133 - mainly in Accommodation.
- Opportunity to re-establish in-house restaurant trade.
- The Motel currently does not offer evening meals.
- Well positioned on the Mitchell Highway in Central West NSW.
- It deserves your closest attention.
- Contact us now for more details.
Net profit $140,412 for 2016/17
Contact Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1448ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW. Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism.
If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be. Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
There are a number of great experiences to be had in and around Wellington and the best bit is that it won't break the bank. Explore the magic of the Cathedral and Gaden Caves as well as the Phosphate Mine at the Wellington Caves, or alternatively, head to Lake Burrendong and try a spot of skiing or fishing.
Property Code: 2554