1415ML - Money Maker Adjoining $167m Upgrade of Wagga Wagga Hospital
* If you can afford it, this is the motel for you. A very, very solid business with a number of options available for the residence from the current arrangement of a large separate residence and family using a number of areas in addition to the residence.
* Fantastic money-making Bed and Breakfast Motel that is stable, secure and offers a huge upside for the next operator.
* 25 rooms with a couple currently used by family in addition to the residence.
* Some of the rooms have very recently been upgraded and the majority have recently been refurbished and are yet to realise the potential form the recent upgrades.
* Property currently services the business, medical and leisure markets. Adjoining the Hospital, it is a 1 minute walk to the Base Hospital currently benefiting from another $167 million upgrade and 5 minutes to Calvary Private Hospital and specialist medical centres.
* 900 metres from the CBD, easy access to many restaurants and great shopping including the Market Place and Sturt Mall.
* 7 minute drive to Kapooka Army Base with a number of guests attending March Out Parades.
* Range of room types include Queen, Queen + Single, Spa Suites with a Queen and Family rooms with a Queen and 2 Singles.
* 42" flat screen televisions with digital and analogue Foxtel channels. Free Wi-Fi.
* Well-equipped kitchenettes.
* Guest facilities: Pool and barbeque, Guest Laundry, room service for breakfast, take away restaurants are a short stroll.
* Benefits from the city with over 64,000 people living in Wagga Wagga offering the lifestyle and facilities for everyone.
Wagga Wagga is regarded as one of Australia's major Defence Force establishments and is home to the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and Royal Australian Air Force Base. Both these sectors generate a lot of business for the area and have a number of functions that attract a serious number of visitors to Wagga Wagga annually.
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1415ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2516