1203ML – Quality Leasehold at 36% ROI
- Modern self-rated 4 star motelon the main road to CBD.
- 20 rooms of varying configurations.
- Regular trade from rep and clientele.
- Large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence - suitable for a family.
- Experienced staff in place to ensure ease of operation.
- 70 solar panels have reduced running costs.
- Good landlord and flexible lease terms.
This self-rated 4 star motel is a great choice for a couple or family. The rooms are all in excellent condition, the grounds very easy to maintain and the clientele is good quality.
Current long-term owners have all systems and staff in place to allow new owners to reap the rewards and make hay while the sun shines.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to cash in on this great buy. Private inspections only.
Net profit $197,845 for 2017/18
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1203ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of Australia's most beautiful provincial cities, Grafton is renowned for its Jacaranda trees, graceful old buildings, sporting and cultural facilities, and its location on the banks of the Clarence River. As the thriving commercial hub of the Clarence Valley, Grafton has a range of great shopping, award winning restaurants and a smorgasbord of entertainment from the many pubs and clubs. Outdoors, every turn reveals a stunning vista. Manicured gardens glow with seasonal blossoms and, throughout the year, Grafton's stately streets and parks host festivals and community celebrations that attract thousands of visitors.
Property Code: 2936