1006CPF - Harbour Views, Waterfront Caravan Park, Huge Upside, Long Term Redevelopment
- Sitting right on the waterfront with Harbour views. Very well-maintained park, quality cabins in relaxed settings in Bowen. Excellent trading park with approved redevelopment options offers a great return on your investment with a dream lifestyle.
- Superb setting overlooking harbour
- adjacent to the Harbour, the Front beach and boat ramp
- Just a short stroll (approx 300m) to clubs, restaurants, cafes and a large variety of speciality shops including banks, post office, supermarket, pharmacy and many more in the town centre.
- Proven money maker
- Potential redevelopment area to 4 story Subject to Council Approval
- Approximately 1.66 Hectares land
- 42 cabins with 6 brand new
- 2 bedroom cottage
- 89 powered sites, 17 with ensuites
- 3 bedroom residence above the reception and retail area
- Solar power has recently been installed
- Spare land for additional cabins/sites
Bowen's foreshore area has been transformed into a recreational area that includes a water park, a first class skate park, children's playground, shared walking and cycle tracks, public barbecues, grassy picnic areas, amphitheatre and interpretive centre.
Outstanding Caravan Park with strong, reliable and established income, the property offers huge upside. A strategically located waterfront site, which encompasses 1.66 hectares of near level land and features excellent utility and exposure, frontage to three constructed streets, direct access to all essential infrastructure services and an immediate nexus with the downtown precinct of the Town of Bowen. The site also enjoys a contextual setting with the recently completed Foreshore Esplanade Precinct, the Town Jetty and the Catalina Memorial (all of which offer a high level of visual interest in the local seascape)
Bowen is all but surrounded by the Whitsunday waterways with its many islands making it ideal for boating, sailing and fishing, Kite boarding as well as palm fringed beaches, perfect for swimming, snorkelling, walking or just relaxing.
Opportunity too good to miss, make it yours today.
Net Profit $412,409 for 2016/17
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1006CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2728