Invest in ASX Listed Tenant Superior standard industrial warehouse/distribution property fully leased to Nufarm "...the largest manufacturer of crop protection products in Australia".
Nufarm's northern Tasmania service centre within the Translink Precinct nearby Launceston Airport provides select investors an opportunity to enhance their investment portfolios with the strength of a national and international Lessee.
• Lease to Nufarm Limited - ASX Listed
• Lease commenced November 2008
• Lease tenure, with options to 2028
• Current passing rent $173,000 (approx.)
• Lessee pays outgoings including insurance
Storage Unit - Secure and Close to Airport A selection of modern concrete tilt panel construction storage units for sale. There are three units 3.5m x 8.0m in size and one is 7.0m x 8.0m. You have 24 hour access to the units as well as the peace of mind they are secure and situated close to the Airport.
Unit 20 - $39,000 + GST
Unit 13 - $39,000 + GST
Unit 19 - $39,000 + GST
Unit 32 - $79,000 + GST
Unit 1 - $39,000 + GST
Frontage onto Two Roads 8,233m2 in size in the transport hub of Northern Tasmania. The site is close to Launceston Airport and road connections to Hobart, Burnie and Devonport are easily accessible. Launceston is approximately 15 minutes away. With a wide range of uses available the site would suit a Transit Centre, Warehousing or Manufacturing Business to name a few. With a high profile on the corner of Hudson Fysh Drive and Translink Avenue South and the versatile "General Industrial" zoning this is a great chance to secure a profile location.
UNDER CONTRACT As instructed by the Liquidator, Paul Cook & Associates, this strategically positioned showroom facility is offered For Sale, with the following attributes.
• High profile, main road exposure • High clearance, concrete panel construction • Gross floor area of 410m2* • Land holding of 615m2* • Within Translink industrial hub • Next door to Landmark • 15 minutes from Launceston • Sale as "vacant possession"
An opportunity to establish your business at the doorstep of Launceston Airport and major highways.