Pharmacy Investment Ray White Commercial proudly presents this rare opportunity to acquire a blue chip pharmacy asset in a rapidly growing suburb. The property locates itself in an established commercial precinct, and offers the security of a brand new lease in place with annual increases.
• Building area | 108m2 approximately
• Return | $34,465.92 p.a. net approximately
• 5 + 5 + 5 year lease
• Zoning | Commercial 1
• Ample surrounding car parking
• Part of Diamond Village Shopping Centre
Closing | Wednesday 11th May 2016 at 5pm
(unless SOLD prior)
TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY Located in a thriving local Shopping Strip and surrounded by quality tenants.
* Building area 49 sq. metres (approx.) * Land area 194 sq. metres (approx.) * Exceptional scope to further enhance or develop (subject to council approval) * Possible on-site parking * Surrounded by ample public parking * Ideal to occupy, develop or invest * Zoned Commercial 1 * To be sold with Vacant Possession
PERFECT RETAIL INVSTMENT - LEASED TO SUBWAY! New 3 year lease at $21,832 per annum, commencing 1 April 2009 with further options. Tenant pays all outgoings. Loated in tightly held shopping strip and amongst an excellent tenancy mix including IGA Supermarket, Liquor Land, chemists, hardware and post office. Right of way at rear with 2 car parks and adjoining public car park. Building area of 107 sq.m (approx) and land area of 195 sq.m (approx), zoned Business 1.
Bundoora Square Shopping Centre • Strong performing centre anchored by a full line Coles Supermarket (3,270sqm) plus 14 specialty shops, a kiosk and 2 ATMs
• Strong mix of specialty retailers including Bank of Melbourne, Commonwealth Bank, Nandos and Flight Centre
• Significant ‘Value-Add’ potential through an existing permit for an expansion
• Fully leased income of $1,614,343 p.a.* + GST
• Proven trading history with an established catchment area with a MTA population of 43,820 people ^
• Quality northern Melbourne metropolitan location with proven strong demographic profile
• High profile corner position with three...
Brick lock up shop on land 5.59 metres x 36.58 metres (204m²) approx. to made roadway at rear. Activity Centre Schedule 1 zoning and sold
subject to monthly tenancy returning almost $36,000 per annum. Excellent investment in tightly held shopping precinct. On site car parking. Business NOT for sale. Inspect by appointment with Ken Moroney 0414 321 065 or at advertised open time below: -
Friday April 29 from 11:00 am - Auction
We believe this information to be accurate and correct. We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information an...
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE UPSIDE Outstanding opportunity to secure this affordable retail investment with future upside within the heart of Greensborough's retail precinct, surrounded by national retailers; and directly opposite Greensborough Plaza.
- Lease Term: 2 + 2 years (Comm. 15 March 2013)
- Rental: $29,000 *pa net
- Building Area: 120m2*
- Land Area: 209m2*
- Suit investors or developers (STPA)
FORTHCOMING AUCTION - LARGE SHOP OVER TWO LEVELS WITH WELL ESTABLISHED TENANT The possibilities are endless with this excellent former bank property.
The potential to lease separately in the future.
* Building area of 188 sq. metres (approx.) * Fully self-contained male & female toilets * Rear access door * 3 Year lease commenced May 2013 * Income $30,840 per annum plus GST and outgoings * 2 further 3 year options * To be Sold Subject to Lease
Centrally positioned in thriving shopping strip opposite parkland and train station. With unlimited opportunities to further enhance and add value (Subject to Council Approval).
* Building area: 58 sq. metres (approx.)
* Land area: 211 sq. metres (approx.)
* Excellent lane-way access at rear
* On-site parking plus excellent public parking
* Perfect to occupy, develop or invest
* Zoned Commercial 1
* To be Sold with Vacant Possession
Open for inspection 11:30 am - 12:00 pm on Friday 20 February 2015 prior to the auction at 12:00 pm or by private inspect...
MASSAGE YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO Prominent two level corner building 7 x 7 year lease from 2013 to Polaris Chinese Massage Returning $33,344 per annum plus GST Fixed 4% annual rental increases Building area of 93sqm approx. Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Affordable inner northern investment opportunity with excellent future growth potential
MODERN RETAIL INVESTMENT IN PRIME POSITION New 5 x 5 x 5 year lease to Polaris Sales Office Returning $43,175 per annum plus outgoings and GST Fixed annual rental increases Excellent wide frontage to busy car park and opposite Woolworth entrance Building area of 78sqm approx. Cutting edge investment opportunity located within Bundoora’s thriving Polaris Town Centre Ample on site parking for 330 cars approx. Located only 14kms from Melbourne’s CBD within the rapidly evolving, high growth northern corridor Surrounded by huge residential catchment Polaris also adjoins La Trobe University which accommodates appro...
HIGH PROFILE CORNER RETAIL INVESTMENT New 5 x 5 x 5 year lease Returning $39,000 per annum with fixed annual rental increases Positioned opposite pedestrian walkway to Pizza Hut, Chemist Warehouse and Dan Murphy's Close to Woolworths Supermarket Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre which will include 1,100 dwellings Walking distance to La Trobe University which accommodates approximately 23,000 students & staff Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Excellent modern investment opportunity withi...
A CLEAN INVESTMENT 5 x 5 year lease to Brown Gouge Dry Cleaning Modern, wide fronted shop located opposite Chemist Warehouse and new Darebin Community Centre Returning $33,000 per annum plus GST Surrounded by major tenants including Woolworths, Dan Murphy's, Gloria Jeans, Pizza Hut and Student Flights Located within Bundoora's master planned Polaris Town Centre Walking distance to La Trobe University which accommodates approximately 23,000 students & staff Ample on site customer car parking (total of 330 parking bays approx.) Depreciation tax benefits available Located only 14kms from the CBD Budg...
4 AFFORDABLE RETAIL INVESTMENTS IN HIGH GROWTH LOCATION SUIT $500,000+ BUYERS
Four (4) new shops well positioned within new popular town centre, Polaris 3083 Located only 14kms from the Melbourne CBD within the high growth northern corridor Surrounded by major retailers including Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Chemist Warehouse, Gloria Jeans & Pizza Hut Adjoining the largest university in the southern hemisphere, La Trobe University Supported by a huge and rapidly growing residential catchment Polaris enjoys an expansive frontage of over 500 metres to one of Melbourne’s major arterial links, Plenty Road
Well Located TAB Public Company Tenant: Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (ASX listed Top 100 company). 7 + 5 + 5 year lease through to August 2029. Annual 3.5% rent increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings including single holding Land Tax. Strategic position near Woolworths and opposite Coles anchored Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre. Large shop of 230sqm with prime frontage and dual access. 360 space public car park at rear. Single tenant minimum management investment. Rent: $99,238 pa.
INVESTMENT WITH PLENTY OF EXPOSURE! - Boutique café/food precinct. - Returning $27,272.76 per annum with annual increases. - New 5 year lease form 1.8.2012 with 2 further 5 year options. - Right of way rear car access. - Zoned Business 1.
CLEAN UP WITH THIS INVESTMENT! Outstanding retail investment opportunity - leased to "A" grade tenant - Godferys - and situated within one of Melbourne's strongest outer north-eastern business precincts.
Key features/benefits include:
* Long-term secure tenant on 7-year lease options
* Wide glazed frontage to Main Street
* Guaranteed future growth potential
Neighbours the Hoyts Cinema Complex, situated within Greensborough Plaza - a major shopping centre and home to Hoyts CInemas, Coles Supermarket, Telstra Shop, K-Mart, Sportsgirl... to name a few. In addition, the property provides easy access...
TOP LOCATION ....... BUNDOORA PIZZA STORE This is a perfect pizza shop for a family or an owner operator.
* Well established with massive visibility
* Great location, eat in, take-out and delivery
* Excellent long term lease in busy Public shopping centre, including Coles and Safeway
* Excellent demographics, high density residential area
* Rent @ $440 per week, can't beat that!
* Modern fit -out, full equipped kitchen, seats 20+
* Traditional menu that feature pizza and pasta and basic dinner menu
* They do $6,000+/week in sales and are open 6 nights a week ( 6hrs a night ), potential to open lunches
* Great profits and eas...
High yielding securely leased freehold investment New 10+5+5+5+5 year lease to entity trading as Genesis Fitness Club Plus thriving ground floor cafe with new 3+3+3 year lease Total Net Rental: $634,475 per annum* Secure bank guarantees from both tenants Located within the award winning master planned University Hill Estate
HUGE EXPOSURE AND SIGNAGE!! To be sold with vacant possession, this two level retail/office building provides owner-occupiers and investors with the opportunity to purchase a prominent building in the heart of Greensborough with significant signage potential.
The building features include:
- Prominent stand-alone office/retail building - Building area of 746 sqm approx - Secure on-site car parking at the rear - Flexibility to be split into multiple tenancies - Seperate amenities to each floor - Floors are seperately metered - Significant signage/branding for an owner-occupier - Opportunity to generate additional incom...
THE MAIN EVENT 54-56 Main Street, Greensborough is located in the heart of one of Melbourne's premier retail precincts - just across the road from Greensborough Plaza.
Standout features include:
*Site area: 393.3 sqm (approx.)
*Building area: 316 sqm (approx.)
*Plans and Permit for a 5 level mixed-use development including: 315sqm (approx.) of ground floor retail; upper levels comprising 17 residential apartments; and basement carparking.
*Activity Centre zoning
*Dual street frontages
1st CLASS INVESTMENT WITH GENUINE DEVELOPEMENT UPSIDE (STCA) Building Area:505 sqm Land Area: 627 sqm Rental Income: $254,910 pa (net) Fully Leased Income: $275,000 pa (net) Securely leased to 'A' Grade tenants 25 metre frontage to Main Street
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact JOSEPH WALTON 0417 309 347 TOM RYAN 0419 786 244
Exceptional Medical Investment 5 Judith St BUNDOORA, The Andrew Place Clinic.
Established in 1970 and providing ongoing medical service to the local community since, this established and busy clinic is for sale by expression of interest closing Wednesday 12th September 2012 at the offices of Dixon Kestles, 161 Park St, South Melbourne.
Lease: 10 years with 4 further terms of 5 years commenced 2012