**SOLD** LEASED INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STNC) - Total site area 2,715 sqm (app) on 2 titles - 45 metre frontage to North East Road - Total building area 962 sqm (app) - Valuable holding income from 11 tenancies
INVEST IN THIS PROMINENT GROUND FLOOR RETAIL SPACE The Watson is an iconic multi-purpose complex that blends professional and lifestyle needs into one complete solution. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to invest in one of six prime retail spaces in this state-of-the-art-building.
Perfect for first time investors; this is a hassle free investment property with great depreciation benefits and strong rental returns. With a secure tenant in place on a long term lease, all you need to do is sit back and reap the benefits of your investment.
Key features include:
- $297,000 investment
- Brand new 5 year lease with 5% rental in...
**SOLD** CORNER SITE OF 2,254 SQM - FURTHER DEVELOP OR REDEVELOP (STNC) - Comprising of 2 tenancies plus 3 mobile phone leases - 48 metre frontage to North East Road - Zoned Mixed Use - Potential multi-storey development site (stnc)
- Site area of 1393 sqm (approx) - Retail area of 270 sqm (approx) - Residential house of 265 sqm (approx) at rear of property - Substantial car parking at rear of building - Mixed use Historic Conservation Zone- Payneham Road Policy Area
Coles Tenanted Retail Investment The Hotel and liquor store is leased to Coles Liquor Group (a division of ASX listed Wesfarmers Limited), one of the largest and most successful hotel operators in Australia. Key investment highlights include:
- 20 year Coles Liquorland lease, 11 years remaining on 1st term + 2 x 10 year options to July 2047
- Large 7,887sqm* site in prized north Adelaide location less than 5km north-east of the CBD
- Net income: $603,971** - tenant pays all outgoings
- Investment tenanted by Coles Liquorland Group subsidiary of ASX listed Wesfarmers
- Built in 4%* rental increases
- Lessor owns 32 va...
REDEVELOP, RENOVATE, OCCUPY - PRESTIGE LOCATION HIGH PROFILE CORNER SITE W... The property offers a multitude of uses (subject to usual consents). The current commercial tenant (Lady Liz Bridal) has occupied the property for the past 15 years and remain a monthly tenant currently paying approximately $45,175 per annum plus outgoings and GST.
The previous use of the bridal shop was restaurant (even some of the restaurant infrastructure is still on site).
The 3 upstairs units attract a rental of $200 per week (Unit 1), $220 per week (Unit 2 currently vacant) and $225 per week (Unit 3).
The site enjoys excellent exposure to Payneham Road with an average of 35,200 v...
47 Harrow Road (Corner of Fifth Avenue) - Crn. Position, Near City Location.
- Zoned: RH(C) Residential Historic (Conservation)
- Heritage Shop Front Villa of 10 Main Rooms.
- Land Area 569 m2 (approx.)
- Bld. Area 303 m2 (approx.)
- Currently Disposed as 11 Main Rooms
- 100 m2 can be used for Retail, Office or Consulting Rms. Subject to Council Approval.
- Male & Female Amenities.
- Rear off Street Parking.