Tradesman's cottage with sheds and development potential A terrific opportunity is now presented to acquire this prime 1075m2 allotment which offers accommodation, 90m2 tradesman's shed, additional storage & development options.
The accommodation is a vintage (3) bedroom low set cottage with fenced yard and garage and is leased at $320 per week.
The large shed at rear of the lot has its own bathroom and is separately leased at $200 per week as storage.
- Land size 1075m2
- Zoning RD (3) Medium Density - allowing development to 13.6m in height ( 3 levels ) & ideal for walk up units or town homes
- Total rent $520 per week ( ...
DECISION IS MADE - SELL IT! Available to purchase at Auction is a rare parcel of 2162m2 of 3c Trade and Commerce zoned land on Greenway Drive, Tweed Heads South. The site has a 25m frontage and is located close to Bunnings and Harvey Norman in a well exposed position. This site will be sold on or before Auction day.
- 2162m2 of 3c Trade and Commerce land - Central location close to Harvey Norman and Bunnings - 25m frontage to Greenway Drive - Excellent exposure and traffic flow - Rarely available site to build or landbank - Suit developer, owner occupier or investor - Will be SOLD
Liquidators' Sale Approved 45 Lot Subdivision Development Approval for 45 lot Subdivision Land area: 13.377ha* Elevated north facing parcel adjoining established residential housing Located in the Tweed Shire only 7km* from Coolangatta / Tweed Heads CBD 4 separate titles, each with street frontage 1 title contains 3 bedroom brick dwelling Offered individually or in one line
Under instructions from Michael McCann and Graham Killer as Liquidators
Ray White Special Projects Mark Creevey 0408 992 222 Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Ray White Commercial Gold Coast Steven King 0417 789 599
Unique Waterfront Opportunity - Waterfront site area of 1,943 sqm*
- Various development possibilities including residential, commercial and tourism/hospitality
- Zoned: Mixed Use (B4) within Tweed Shire Council
- Current tenancy on a month to month periodic basis
- Building height permitted is 13.6m*
- Suits investor to secure a new lease
- Also suitable for an owner occupier
Public Auction to be held on Wednesday 4th March 2015 at 11am onsite.
For a comprehensive Information Memorandum please contact the agents on the links above.