PRIME RETAIL INVESTMENT THE AVENUES SHOPPING CENTRE
2.5 kilometres from the City of Adelaide. Coles Supermarket, Tavern plus 18 specialty shops and services. Well established convenient shopping centre with 259 at grade car parks. Net income $1.675 million per annum approximately.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE THURSDAY 22ND JULY 2010 AT 4PM.
Modern Office Warehouse in Tightly Held Location * Modern two storey office and amenities of 277 square metres with warehouse of 391 square metres. Total 668 square metres. * High clearance warehouse up to 7.5 metres. * Valuable on site car parking. * Site area of 928 square metres. * Short term holding income available. * Zoned Light Industry.
UNIQUE RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY The property presents an ideal scenario for a developer to have holding income during planning and approval stages.
The existing improvements are currently leased until November 2017 with a use as a Deli. This lease provides a net rental income of $22,000 per annum* with the tenant paying all outgoings except for Land Tax.
The Charles Street Deli has been in existence in one form or another for near on 100 years and as a result the original external façade and parapet walls of the Deli is heritage listed by the council of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters.
- Site area of 1393 sqm (approx) - Retail area of 270 sqm (approx) - Residential house of 265 sqm (approx) at rear of property - Substantial car parking at rear of building - Mixed use Historic Conservation Zone- Payneham Road Policy Area
OUTSTANDING EXPOSURE - HIGH PROFILE CORNER SITE With approximately 25,000 vehicles passing this site everyday this is a fantastic opportunity to secure an exceptional property offering flexibility for the owner occupier or investor or a combination of both with two separate buildings on the site of some 650 square meters.
The main building fronting Magill Road of approx. 282square meters of floor area is well fitted out as showroom and offices with kitchen and toilet facilities, available with attractive short term lease to Mannix Air or vacant possession at the request of the Purchaser.
47 Harrow Road (Corner of Fifth Avenue) - Crn. Position, Near City Location.
- Zoned: RH(C) Residential Historic (Conservation)
- Heritage Shop Front Villa of 10 Main Rooms.
- Land Area 569 m2 (approx.)
- Bld. Area 303 m2 (approx.)
- Currently Disposed as 11 Main Rooms
- 100 m2 can be used for Retail, Office or Consulting Rms. Subject to Council Approval.
- Male & Female Amenities.
- Rear off Street Parking.