VACANT LAND ON WATER STREET * Rezoned IN2 Bulky Goods * 28,800sqm (approximately) englobo * Adjacent to Cobham Juvenile Justice Centre * Numerous possibilities, subdivision potential (Subject to Council Approval)
Low Density Residential Development Site - Site Area: 30,610sqm (3.061 hectare)*
- Suitable for low density residential sub-division (STCA)
- Close proximity to transport and open recreation space
- Strong population growth area
- Zoning: R2 Low Density Residential, under Penrith Local Environmental Plan 2010
- Transport: 1.5km* to Werrington and Kingswood railway stations
- Minutes to Penrith CBD and M4 motorway
For Sale or Joint Venture Partnership via Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm (AEDT) Friday 27th November 2015
Excess Club Land The Henry Lawson Club have appointed CBRE to sell an excess portion of their existing club site, located at 144 Henry Lawson Avenue, Werrington County.
A development site with access to Henry Lawson Avenue of approximately 6,290sqm has been identified with a wide range of permissible uses.
Key features include:
- Excess club land (Henry Lawson Club)
- Area: 6,290sqm* - (subject to subdivision)
- Zoned B2 Local Centre (draft LEP 2013)
- Great development potential
- Suit seniors living, boarding house, childcare, education, medical, commercial shop-top housing, place of worship, t...