HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - RECEIVERS' AUCTION On instructions from Mr Simon Wallace-Smith in his capacity as Joint and Several Receiver and Manager of Raheem Corporation Pty Ltd (Receivers and Managers Appointed) (In Liquidation)
Child Care Centre Licensed for 40 places
Rental: $37,500 per annum GST
Lease: 10 10 10 years (comm. 1 May 2009)
Land: 1,252 sqm (approx.)
Prominent location with long term redevelopment potential (STPA).
Terms: 10 deposit, balance 60 days
Inspection strictly by appointment. Photo ID required to inspect.
PRIME CORNER SITE Located on the corner of Frankston Dandenong Road and Mountain View Crescent Seaford, this site is the ideal location for a development seeking to accomodate businesses looking to benefit from excellent exposure.
Adjacent is the Seaford Village Shopping precinct which features businesses such as IGA Supermarket.
This exceptional site features the following:
* Area: 1,357sqm approx
* Zoned: Residential 1
* Plans & Permits for Medical Centre
* Suit variety of uses STCA
RARE INDUSTRIAL LAND HOLDING OF 1.86 HA Rare Industrial 1 zoned land available for Sale.
Largely flat and regular in shape the site area is 1.86ha (18600sqm or 4.6 acres) with two street frontages to Brett Drive and Frankston- Gardens Drive.
Being one of the last undeveloped Industrial sites in Carrum Downs we expect very strong demand for a range of uses including multi-warehouse development, owner occupiers, land subdivision or land bank.
Situated in the heart of Carrum Downs Industrial Estate the site is in a prime position within 1km of the Eastlink Freeway, Peninsula Link Freeway and Frankston- Dandenong Road.
Field Of Dreams - Ideal opportunity to land bank and utilise for current applications - Potential down the track to be rezoned from its current Green Wedge zoning - 172m Frontage to Frankston Dandenong Road - Located next to high profile trade centre, all within 5 minutes of Eastlink - Enquire now for full details
Redevelop or Renovate - Receivers’ Auction Under Instructions from Mr Simon Wallace-Smith, c/- Deloitte
• Land: 965 sqm (approx.)
• Dimensions: 20.12 x 48m (approx.)
• Former childcare centre of 169 sqm (approx.)
• Ideal unit site (STPA)
• Zoning: Residential 1
• Close proximity to Frankston Retail Centre, Port Phillip Bay, Frankston Railway Station, Cranbourne Road and Frankston Freeway
Highway Site, Beach Access Carrum is 35 kilometres south east of Melbourne's CBD, it is located on the mouth of the busy Patterson River on Port Phillip Bay, approximately half way between Melbourne's CBD and the Mornington Peninsula.
The property is positioned on the bay side of the Nepean Highway close to the intersection of McLeod Road and the Nepean Highway.
As well as its location, the benefits of this land are:
- Fantastic 12 metre main road exposure approx.
- 743 sqm approx in total
- 3 street frontages
- Mixed use zoning
- Beach access and great views
- Opposite Carrum train station
- Amongst neigh...
Bayside Development Beauty On behalf of the Royal District Nurses Service, Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic development site.
The prominent features of this property include:
- Total land area 1,997sqm (approx.)
- 3 street frontages
- Zoned General Residential
- Suitable for multiple development outcomes
- Immediate proximity to Bayside Shopping Centre and Frankston CBD
- Easy access to Frankston Train Station, numerous Bus networks and Frankston Freeway
- To be offered for sale with vacant possession
The property is one of six development sites that form part of a portfolio auc...
Highly Exposed Seaside Opportunity with Endless Potential - 796 sqm* of prime bayside land offered with vacant possession
- Within the Nepean Highway Boulevard Precinct Area mooted for Mixed Use zoning
- Suiting a high density outcome of 8+ levels (STCA)
- Fully refurbished medical facility with a versatile floor plate to suit multiple outcomes
- Substantial frontage of 20.1m* to the busy Nepean Highway
- Located in the Frankston heath precinct with immediate proximity to Frankston Shopping Centre 200m*
A MIXED USE OPPORTUNITY WITH ENORMOUS POTENTIAL Explore the options and reap the rewards.
- Renovate and enjoy the existing improvements
- Update for medical or commercial use
- Develop now or later multi-level residential
Solid brick 2 storey residence previously used for medical consulting.
The property comprises formal entry, separate living/dining, two bathrooms, formal kitchen on ground floor with additional kitchenette on first floor.
Whilst in need of renovation, the building can easily be updated to suit a range of uses.
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES Located very close to Frankston Hospital, Frankston Private Day Surgery & Monash University.
-Double block of 1772m2 (approx.) -2 existing buildings -20 car parking spaces on site -Current permit for "Assembly Building" -Zoned - General Residential Zone -Suit: Medical, Health, Fitness, Education, Training or Residential (STCA)
Being sold with Vacant Possession. Terms: 10% deposit, balance within 120 days.
WIDE OPEN OPPORTUNITY - 2 ADJACENT FREEHOLDS! 80-86 YOUNG STREET FRANKSTON
Zoning: Commercial 1 Zone
Land size: 302m2-665 m2 Retail: 158m2-504 m2
AUCTIONS FRIDAY 3 JUNE AT 11AM TWO TITLES, TWO PRIME COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES TO BE SOLD SEPARATELY AT AUCTION.
Positioned in the ever busy nucleus of Frankston, these adjacent Freeholds sit directly opposite Frankston Station ( which is part of the proposed Station Precinct upgrade). Fronting busy Young Street (also about to undergo substantial streetscape works) ,and with Gallery Lane at the rear boundary, the properties are easily accessible by pedestrians and vehicles.