LEVEL LAND WITH DA APPROVAL FOR SHED(S) Ideal land to build for owner occupier or investor.
* 1924 m2 * DA approved plans available on request * Approx 35m frontage to Kyle Street * Heaps of power to the site * Level and filled land - ready to build * Suit many uses (STCA) * Land Dimensions 56.11m x 34.29m * Outgoings of $3,528.00 per annum
Englobo Industrial Estate - The property has DA & CC approval for a 48 lot industrial subdivision.
- Total site area of approximately 35.14 hectares.
- IN1 General Industrial Zone under the Maitland Local Environmental Plan 2011
- Approx 6.15 ha of the site currently leased to ARTC Limited with a passing rental of approx $125,000 per annum GST.
- Potential rail siding access
The Property provides a unique opportunity for Developers to obtain a DA approved industrial subdivision within the
Local Government Area of Maitland, which is experiencing strong population and employment growth supported by the...
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ! AAA LOCATION IN MAITLAND CBD Site area 2,500 m2 approx Zoned B4 - Mixed Use Torrens Title Level site, excellent access, high traffic area Development up to 800 m2 of commercial floor space Adjoins - Caltex Fuel, Medical Facility and Saddle world
One of the last remaining vacant development sites in Maitland's CBD. Ideal for numerous uses (STCA) , commercial offices, motel, showrooms, medical centre, vet, mixed development use - residential
DEVELOPMENT SITE - READY TO BUILD - Land parcel of 2,314m*, conveniently situated within immediate proximity to Maitland Commercial/Retail Core. - DA approved for 9 architecturally designed townhouses, all fronting Little Hunter Street (plans available). - Commence pre-marketing upon exchange.
For Sale by Auction: In-rooms, Wednesday 12th November 2014 at 6:30pm Crowne Plaza, Corner Wharf Road and Merewether Street, Newcastle
Contact: John Parnham Ray White Commercial Newcastle 0411 474 430
DEVELOPMENT SITE ? Maitland CBD
? 800m2 approx
? Approved for 7 x 2 bedroom Townhouses with ground floor commercial
? Either, use existing DA or design for commercial only
? Corner location gives great access from Ward Street off High Street.
MAITLAND IS ON THE MOVE! This is a rare property and will only increase in value as the immediate area is being revamped with the encouragement of Maitland Council. Formerly used commercially as a car detailer. Directly opposite a 32 unit development currently under construction. Potential to develop into units or a warehouse conversion (STCA) Within walking distance to schools, shops, train, bus, church, pubs, clubs and restaurants.