Warehouse/Office on Busy Brisbane Road! * Approx 237m2 in total of space including 20m2 air-conditioned Office
* Close to all major arterial roads and Harbour Town
* Suitable for storage or a small business
* Has a high roller door and high bay lighting
* Great rear door airflow
* 3 Phase power
* 6 parking spaces available
* Lease at $2,672 pcm + GST
* Purchase at $340,000 + GST
For further information or to book an inspection please call NAI Harcourts today!
Modern Man's Shed! * Prime position on Brisbane Road
* Concrete tilt panel building with 3 phase power
* Flow through ventilation
* Roller door, sliding glass door
* Monitored alarm system
* High percentage of owner occupiers in this very clean & orderly complex
* Entry & exit in a forward motion
* Plenty of parking
For more information or to arrange your personal inspection, please contact NAI Harcourts.
LOCATED BRISBANE RD BIGGERA WATERS - CENTRAL POSITION UNDER CONTRACT
VACANT - READY TO MOVE YOUR BUSINESS IN QUALITY INDUSTRIAL FREEHOLD - BELOW REPLACEMENT IF YOU WERE TO BUILT YOUR SELF!
RE/MAX Beach City is pleased to offer Unit 20/231 Biggera Waters to the market for sale via offers to purchase.
The property features:-
* Profile Position on Brisbane Rd * Storage/Industrial/warehouse providing 190sqm of ground area (approx.) * Situated lot zoned light industry * 3 Phase power - 20 & 40amp * Small storage floor at rear of building approx. 16sqm * Internal toilet & wash room * Functional internal area allowing catering for various light ...
RECEIVERS' SALE Brisbane Road Frontage RECEIVERS' SALE
* Vacant possession
* 273 sqm* (165 sqm* warehouse and 108 sqm* mezzanine)
* Restroom facilities on both levels
* Rear roller door access
* Parking front and rear
* Suit owner occupier or investors
* Price $350,000 plus GST
Under instructions from Receivers and Managers.
The information above has been provided by the Vendor and accordingly Knight Frank cannot guarantee it's accuracy. Knight Frank has not undertaken an independent review of this information and prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy t...