OCCUPY / INVEST / VALUE EDD Magnificent building with period charm and potential. Suit occupier/investor and offers additional development potential (STPA) in sought after location.
- Ground Floor: Vacant
- First Floor: Lease Term 3 3 3 years from 1/5/2007 - Current Rental: $25,000 p.a.
- Ample on site car parking
- Close to Ripponlea Station
- Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
PRIME CORNER INVESTMENT AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ON-SITE
• Building Area: 232m2 (approx) • Returning $66,300pa NET • 3 separate tenancies plus advertising sign • Distinguished inner city suburb • Rear access and undercover parking • Potential rental growth • Tightly held precinct • Future development potential (STPA) • Huge frontage to Hotham Street
Superbly located and with four individual income streams, this prime corner in the heart of Ripponlea provides a rare opportunity for an excellent investment.
A PRIME CORNER ELSTERNWICK TROPHY ASSET An Elsternwick trophy asset, located in one of Melbourne's most tightly held and sought after precincts
Substantial corner frontage onto the popular Glen Huntly Road (39 metres*), complemented by 17 car parks*
Significant 776 sqm* land holding, in close proximity to the prestigious ?Element Elsternwick' residential tower and Coles Supermarket, together with multiple national/boutique retailers and renowned Melbourne eateries
Fully leased to 6 retail and office tenancies, providing a diverse annual return of $398,000
Outstanding flexibility, providing the ability to hold, sell down...
INVEST FOR THE FUTURE EOI CLOSING THURSDAY MAY 5 AT 2PM
• First time offered in nearly 30 years! • Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx) • Commercial 1 Zoning • Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx) • 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street • Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants • Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area • Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.
Strategic Investment with Corner Exposure High foot traffic investment adjoining Elsternwick Station. New 3+3 year lease from June 2015 to National Retailer- Pressed Juices. Rent: $47,250.00 pa plus outgoings and GST. Annual reviews. Dual entrances Extensive Frontage to Glen Huntly Road Amazing shop front exposure of 18.2 metres approx. Car parking included on title. Excellent Public Car Parking nearby.
Outstanding opportunity to acquire corner investment with excellent exposure to Elsternwick Station and Glen Huntly Road.
SENSATIONAL CORNER INVESTMENT + LIVE-IN + POTENTIAL Prominent retail/office/residence with great exposure on the corner of Inkerman and Malakoff Streets. Offering so many options with 3 separate long standing tenancies in place but with the flexibility to occupy part of the building in the near future for either commercial or residential use with an existing loft style residence ripe for renovating.
Alternatively, renegotiate longer term leases or explore possibilities to further extend/renovate in the near future (sta). Note - car access from Malakoff Street. Land area 281sqm approx. Gross building area 370sqm approx. Commercial 1 zone. Curr...
SUPERB ELWOOD CORNER An exceptional retail investment plus large brand new 3 bedroom residence.
Land Area: 376sqm* plus ROW Combined frontages to Brighton Rd & Milton St of 43m* Ground Floor: - Lessee: Liquorland Australia Pty Ltd trading as Vintage Cellars, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coles Ltd - Least Term: 5 years plus options - Rental: $95,000*pa First Floor: - Brand new 3 bedroom residence boasting open plan living, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with Euro appliances, large balconies and 2 on-site car spaces - Rental: $40,000*pa Total Rental: $135,000*pa
CARLISLE STREET GEM An outstanding opportunity to purchase a property in one of Melbourne's most sought after strip centres. Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a thriving and vibrant location enjoying significant gentrification.
- Land Area: 155sqm* (rear access to Charles Street) - Lease Term: 4 + 4 + 4 + 4 years - Current Rental: $56,000*pa net increasing to $62,000*pa net in August 2015 - Reviews: Annual 4% with a market review on exercise of option(s) - Building Area: 110sqm*
Prime Retail Freehold 10 year lease to Community Pharmacy Friendly Society Ltd (expiring June 2015). Investment or owner-occupier potential. Tightly held inner city retail precinct. Two level building of 167.9 m2 approx including first floor area of 66.6 m2 approx. Site area: 184 sqm including on site parking at rear 5 metre frontage. Prime retail strip surrounded by Council parking, immediate access to train and tram services. Elsternwick: Thriving cosmopolitan inner city suburb only 8km from the Melbourne CBD. City of Glen Eira: Affluent south-eastern municipality with established population over 141,000 (ABS es...
MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE IN ELWOOD Large Victorian Two Story Shop with Huge Rear Backyard with R.O.W at Rear.
- Building Area 171sqm approx.
- Current Rental $29,744 P.A + GST
- Lease 4 Years x 3 Years
- Development Opportunity S.T.C.A
- Land Size 186sqm approx.
- Business one zone
- 2 car parks at rear
- First floor vacant (Potential income)
AFFORDABLE INVESTMENT WITH STYLE An affordable investment in a highly sought after bayside retail precinct leased to a well established business.
- New ten (10) year lease plus options
- Rental: $34,000* p.a. net
- Rent Reviews: Annual 4%, market at exercise of options
- On-site carpark & courtyard
- Building Area: 82 sqm*
- Land Area: 112 sqm*
- Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30/60 days
"AN INVESTMENT THAT MAKES YOU DOUGH!" Two storey shop located in Melbourne's most progressive shopping strip centre, situated in the 'best' position.
- Lease: 3 years 6 months plus options
- Options: 3 3 3 years
- Rent: $75,712 p.a.*
- Land Area: 154 sqm*
- Building Area: 192 sqm*
- Long established business
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60/90 days
Sensational pocket sized investment - Shop/Restaurant with current lease in place
- Rent $30,000 GST outgoings
- 5 year lease
- Rent review November 2012
- First Floor Dwelling
- Rear Road Access Carparking
- High Exposure
- Land 128.5 sqm approx
"CARLISLE STREET GEM" - FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 50 YEARS DEVELOP/OCCUPY/INVEST
- Located in one of Melbourne's most cosmopolitan & progressive shopping strip centres
- 2 shops on 1 title
- Short term tenancies
- Land Area: 246 sqm*
- Rear access
- Council carpark at rear
- Terms: 10% deposit, Balance 30/60/90 days
INVESTOR REMEDY A very rare offering with sought after tenant in AAA location.
Tenant: Chemist Warehouse
Rent: $181,146 p.a,
Lease: 6 x 6 years
4% increases annually
Rear road frontage abutting Council car park
Area 418sqm approx
RARE RETAIL OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF RIPPONLEA - Total land 90m2 approx. - Building area 58m2 approx. - Current lease ending May 2014 returning $16,545 p.a. approx. with current Tenant willing to negotiate! - Large shop front - Split system air conditioning - Rear yard - 2 minute walk from Ripponlea train station - Would suit a multitude of uses (STCA)