NORTH SHORE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION FLEXIBLE ZONING: RESIDENTIAL 2 (D3)
• Allowing a wide range of potential uses including residential units, attached dual occupancies, educational establishments and child care centres (S.T.C.A.)
CLOSE PROXIMITY TO PYMBLE RAILWAY STATION
• The subject property is located approximately 470m* from the Pymble Railway Station
• Public bus services operating on the Pacific highway
3 STREET FRONTAGES
• The subject property benefits from three street frontages: Pacific Highway, Reservoir Road and Bannockburn Road
DA APPROVED NORTH SHORE DEVELOPMENT SITE CBRE, as exclusive marketing agent, is pleased to offer 12A, 14 & 16 Shinfield Avenue, St Ives. Located in one of Sydney's most idyllic settings, this rare, landmark development is not an opportunity often offered to the open market.
The property will be made available for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 15 September at 4:00PM (AEST). 12A, 14 & 16 Shinfield Avenue, St Ives represents a top tier residential development opportunity, capitalising on the following key attributes:
- DA approval for 51 apartments, comprising a generous mix of 10 x 1 Bedroom, 36 x 2 Bedroom a...
Rare DA Approved Residential Development This outstanding opportunity benefits from the
following key attributes:
- Extremely rare medium density approved site in the municipality of Ku-ring-gai;
- A 6,048sqm* oasis in Gordon Village;
- Approval for 80 apartments designed by Sulman Award winning architects;
- Quiet, leafy location yet only 350m* from Gordon Shopping Centre and 650m* from the Railway Station; and
- Sale of Options.
For sale by Public Auction to be held on Thursday 22nd March 2012 at 10.30am at the Sydney Morning Herald Auction Centre, Level 3, 115 Pitt Street, Sydney.
2 Shops Residence Prominently located on the corner of Werona Avenue and Robert Street, this landmark property comprises 2 shops, a Newsagent and a vacant shop (formerly an antique shop for 20 years)
Plus a residence accessable from Robert street with large private garden area.
This location is unique and forms part of the gateway to the affluent Gordon residential precinct to the east of the railway line.
Gross income: $90,000pa approx (estimated on a fully leased basis)
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity as an investment or redevelopment possibilities.