LOCATION LOCATION Located in the coveted Melbourne Uni High catchment area this is a classic case of the worst house, with loads of potential, in the best street. Create your dream lifestyle/ home or further develop STCA. Please make your own enquiries.
Key points :
*Land 135m2 approx.
*Rear access via ROW
*Zoned mixed Use
Walk with ease to local cafes and nearby Errol street, train station and trams , Hospital precinct, Vic Market, and the North Melbourne Recreation reserve just to name a few of the immediate highlights of this superb location
NORTH MELBOURNE – DEVELOP OR INVEST *Student Accommodation complex comprising 18 rooms – offered as a going concern
*Land Area: 509 sqm (approx) - 2 street frontages
*Mixed Use Zoning
*Subject to short term income
*Excellent access to the CBD and the major arterials
FREEHOLD TWO LEVEL RETAIL & TWO BEDROOM DWELLING ONLY 1KM* TO CBD 39 ERROL STREET, NORTH MELBOURNE
Whether you wish to occupy, invest or further develop (STCA)¸ this outstanding property offers significant appeal, set within one of Melbourne's most vibrant and cosmopolitan CBD fringe suburbs in a tightly held and established retail strip with immediate access to public transport.
Key features of this opportunity are:-
- Land area 161sqm* / Zoned Commercial 1
- Located in one of Melbourne's hottest retail and residential precincts, within 1km* of the Melbourne CBD
- Trams on Errol Street and only a short walk to North Melbourne Train Sta...
Parkville Oasis - Student Accommodation or Residential Opportunity JLL is pleased to present for sale an extremely rare opportunity in the heart of Melbourne's knowledge precinct - 'Whitley Residential College', offered for sale for the first time to the open market since construction in 1965.
• Existing purpose built 130 bed student accommodation facility with long term record of full occupancy
• Highly sought after Royal Parade address on corner of Leonard street
• Triple street frontage with enormous total site area of 4,887 sqm*
• Renowned knowledge precinct metres from Melbourne University
• Potential for additional development (STCA)
Affordable commercial investment to add to your portfolio A property that suggests consistent investment returns due to a location that’s constantly in demand, this inviting Dining area and separate commercial Kitchen combine to complement a café/delicatessen shop-front. Secure long term lease to a highly regarded, well performed business, these dynamic premises make the most of a prominent, convenient, visible and easily accessible position in the heart of Pin Oak Crescent’s thriving restaurant and retail precinct. Polished concrete floors, an accredited kitchen and courtyard aspects enhance an investment strategy that promises exceptional prospect...