A Rare Development Opportunity A golden opportunity to secure one of the last remaining properties to be redeveloped in Maribyrnong. Within very close proximity to Highpoint and all the activity center.
- Industrial 3 Zone - 20m frontage x 28m deep approx. - Approx. 560m2 total land - Vacant Possession - Approx. 8km to the CBD
Prime Location - Incredible Potential Savills is delighted to offer for sale 95 Buckley Street, Essendon.
95 Buckley Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire a significant development site in an outstanding location, within the vibrant suburb of Moonee Ponds and on the cusp of Essendon.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Substantial development site of 1,213sq m*
- Prominent frontage to Buckley Street of 20sq m*
- General Residential Zone 1
- Four-level development height possible (STCA) under Essendon Junction Structure Plan
- Superb location in immediate proximity to the...
BOUTIQUE PERMIT APPROVED DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY 13-15 NORWOOD CRESCENT, MOONEE PONDS
Permitted for a four (4) level development comprising of sixteen (16) apartments and two (2) ground floor retail or commercial units
Outstanding Melbourne CBD access via Moonee Ponds Train Station, or tram line along Mount Alexander Road
On the doorstep of famous Puckle Street retail strip,comprising many major retailers including Woolworths, Kmart, Australia Post, banks and an exceptional array of cafes, restaurants and fashion retailers
Permit approved and ready to go
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC ONSITE AUCTION THURSDAY 2ND JUNE AT 2.30PM
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
Gateway Residential Development Site - Footscray Outstanding Residential / Mixed Use Development Site
Expressions of interest invited from experienced high density residential developers 25 level height limit. Corner site with area of 2,441 m2 Located next to Footscray Market & Railway Station Zoned Footscray Priority Development Zone 1 Potential to construct up to 300 residential units STCA To request a full property report email or phone on 0418 33 33 77
PERMITTED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ? SUPURB 364SQM* CORNER SITE LANDHOLDING
? CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE VIBRANT ASCOT VALE STRIP SHOPPING CENTRE
? APPROVED PLANNING PERMIT FOR GROUND LEVEL
RETAIL PREMISES AND 12 APARTMENTS OVER 4 LEVELS
? SHOWGROUNDS SHOPPING VILLAGE 500M*, FLEMINGTON RACECOURSE 600M*, 5.5KM* TO CBD
THE AUCTION IS ON THURSDAY 14TH MAY AT 12.30PM (AEST)
MELBOURNE´S MOST EXCITING MULTI STAGE HIGH DENSITY RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE FOR 2015 - Exceptional location surrounded by established retail and lifestyle facilities only 6km from the Melbourne CBD
- Strategically located between a popular train station and a major tram/bus interchange
- Significant landholding of 1.34* hectares
- Prime development opportunity to deliver a landmark large scale multi staged project
- Potential to accommodate up to 1200 apartments in seven buildings (STCA)
- Potential to capture stunning panoramic views across all elevations
- Opportunity to capitalise on strong demand for inner city Melbourne living
Landmark Activity Centre Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this major site suitable for high density mixed use development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner development site of 1,838sq m* - Combined street frontage of 123m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (with Council approved Activity Centre Zone) - Situated within the Footscray Central Activities District - Development scheme by renowned architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke for 142 apartments plus retail - A vibrant and tightly held position in one of Melbourne´s most rapidly growing apartment locations - Surrounded by Footscray´s best retail amen...
Position Perfect Medical Freehold - Own & Occupy or Develop Versatile Medical Freehold suits a variety of specialist medical uses.
Existing 210m2* building ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment.
Large 555m2* site - 7 car spaces on title.
Strategic position opposite the Western Hospital.
Short term lease to December 2011 - no option.
Rent: $71,165 p.a.
11.00am AEST Thursday
23 June 2011
For information on other investment opportunities in the campaign, please see:
CITY FRINGE FACTORY/WAREHOUSE • Building: 371 sqm (approx.)
• Excellent Corner location (Wingfield Street & Yewers Street)
• Three street frontages
• Included within proposed 'Comprehensive Development Zone'
• Current Zoning: Business 3
• Vacant Possession
• 6km West of Melbourne CBD
• Metres to Maribyrnong River
• Redevelopment Opportunity (STPA)
INVEST NOW, DEVELOP LATER (STPA) An exciting opportunity in a sought after and vibrant city fringe locale with value add and future redevelopment potential.
•Substantial Land Holding: 2,156sqm*
•Frontage to Ascot Vale Road: 43m*
•Total Building Area: 1,500sqm*
•Total Rental: $321,600*pa (as at 1/1/2015)
•Estimated Rental: $440,600*pa on fully leased basis (as at 1/1/2015)
•Zoning: Commercial 1
•Metres from Moonee Ponds Junction, Puckle Street shopping, transport and racecourse
New Lease to Woolworths Subsidiary – Boom Inner west Location Brand new 3+3+3+3 year Lease to blue chip tenant, Home Timber and Hardware (HTH Pty Ltd), 67% owned by Woolworths and 33% by Lowes (USA).
Prominent 3,121m2* site with Geelong Road (Princes Highway) frontage and 36 car spaces on title
Buildings of 1,594m2* include a 2 level retail/office and warehousing facility.
Proven hardware business trading 30 plus years.
Capital growth location 5 km’s from CBD in Melbourne’s rapidly evolving metropolitan inner west.
Home Timber & Hardware: Long established and growing network of over 240 stores across Australia.
Rents reviewed annually to CPI capp...
TROPHY INVESTMENT - Substantial two level retail/commercial building - Long term leases to Australia Post + Chemist - Building Area: GLA 800m²* - Total Rental: $252,089*pa - Land Area: 805m²* - Frontage: 25.5m* - 15 onsite car spaces - Future “Value Add” upon expiry of leases