29 LOTS IN ONE LINE • Island site of 6,328 sqm*
• Approved permit for 29 lots + dwellings
• All lots are fully serviced
• Opposite shopping centre + child care centre
• Located in a mature residential area
• Locality has an abundance of community facilities
• Detailed Due diligence pack available on request
Ready to develop and sell
RARE INFILL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY An opportunity to secure a prime residential development site with a permit for 22 lot subdivision.
- One title, site area: 4,638sqm* - Permit for 22 lot subdivision - Island site with 4 street frontages - Adjacent to Lynbrook Shopping Centre and close proximity to the South Gippsland Highway and Western Port Highway - Established and proven residential location - Zoning: General Residential 1
29 LOTS IN ONE LINE • Island site of 6,328 sqm* • Approved permit for 29 lots + dwellings • All lots are fully serviced • Opposite shopping centre + child care centre • Located in a mature residential area • Locality has an abundance of community facilities
Oustanding Location, Suit Developers / Owner Occupiers Massive development opportunity in one of Australia's premier growth corridors offering outstanding exposure and approx 273 metres of highway frontage.
- Plans and permit for: Petrol Station and Convenience Store, Self Serve and Automatic Car Wash, Medical Centre incl. dispensary, Gymnasium, 12 townhouses and other uses subject to approval.
- Land area: 1.725ha approx.
- Two road frontages totalling in excess of 500 metres
Business Land near Freeway * 12375m² (approx).
* 100m² off Westernport Highway.
* Zoned Business 3.
* Corner of Northey Road.
* Direct link to South Gippsland Highway.
* Approximately 30 off peak minutes to Melbourne CBD.
* A great place to do business!!
PRIME RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE WITHIN ONE OF MELBOURNE'S LARGEST GROWTH CORRIDORS EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSED, UNDER ASSESSMENT
- Substantial residential land holding of 51,240sqm* (5.124 ha*) - 117 metre* frontage to Huon Park Road - Zoning: General Residential (GRZ1) - Adjoining Cranbourne Golf Club - one of Australia's finest golf courses - Established and proven residential location within one of Australia's fastest growing regions - Close to Cranbourne Town Centre and existing retail, social, health and community infrastructure - Suit many development options including residential, multi-unit complex, retirement living or subdivision (STPA)
59 LOTS READY TO GO * Permits approved 59 lots. * 4Ha* residential site. * Adjoins Stockland Arbourlea Estate. * High profile corner site. * Major Cranbourne development front close to Shopping Centres, schools, transport & recreation. * Close to major road networks - Monash Freeway & South Gippsland Highway. * Alternate plans available for 76 lot subdivision (STCA).
FOR SALE BY TENDER CLOSING WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST, 12 NOON.
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888.
Large Land Parcel Industrial 2 - 7,927sqm Land parcel (Lot 11) - 900sqm Colourbond shed - Excellent access to Eastlink and all major arterials - New established industrial estate - Industrial Zone 2 - Competitively priced - Corner position with great access - Seconds from the new Logis Estate
"BIG LAND!" - Land area of 13,940 sqm - Fully crushed rocked and consolidated - Security fenced - Access to Eastlink, South Gippsland and Princes Highway - Zoned: Business 3 - Build a Warehouse and have a big yard
For further details speak to Murray Barker 0432 582 669, Jeffrey Richardson 0418 328 101 or Nick Gramatakos 0400 280 293
To view more information regarding this property or to view other properties we have For Sale or Lease, please visit:
What a Fantastic Site * Auction: Thursday, 26th July 2007 at 2.00pm on-site.
* Absolutely prime corner location.
* Suitable fro many commercial uses (STP).
* 127 metre frontage.
* Terms: 10% deposit - Balance 15th March 2008.
PRIME INFILL SITE, RARELY OFFERED! MANY USUAGES SUBSTANTIAL LOCATION! Ideal Site for townhouses (STCA) over 4200sqm
Views over the surrounding area, prestige development potential site
* CONCEPT for 16 townhouses
* Close to all facilities
* Walking distance to amenities
* Cycling path and parks and gardens
* Shops nearby and direct access to freeway
* 40kms to Melbourne CBD, 9km to Dandenong CBD
Metro Melbourne 'value-add' shopping centre investment Hampton Park Shopping Square 162-166 Somerville Road, Hampton Park VIC
Ã¢â?¬¢ 7,011sqm* metropolitan Melbourne retail centre, occupying a huge 2.744 ha* site Ã¢â?¬¢ Enormous value-add and immediate further development potential, with a current site coverage of only 25.5%* Ã¢â?¬¢ Highly accessible and strategic location with dual frontages to both Somerville Road and Stuart Avenue Ã¢â?¬¢ Densely populated and established catchment area within the City of Casey - one of Melbourne's major growth areas Ã¢â?¬¢ Securely leased to a mix of national retailers and established businesses Ã¢â?¬¢ Immedi...
UNDER INSTRUCTION FROM MORTGAGEE Large allotment offering a multitude of options, located within the ever developing Dandenong South Industrial precinct close to Melbourne's major road networks and situated amongst national and multinational occupiers such as Bunnings, ALDI and Bosch.
•Develop now or land bank
•Land Area: 37,559sqm*
•Zoning: Industrial 1
•Potential Subdivision (STPA)
In conjunction with;
AUSTRALIAN PROFESSIONALS PROPERTY SERVICE PTY LTD