Multi-use development opportunity Unique opportunity to purchase and further develop multiple use property in Launceston's latest growth corridor of St Leonards.
• 8 separate brick houses able to be developed and rented as residential dwellings
• Multiple temperature controlled storage areas
• Working meat processing facility with retail sales area
• Land area of 5.115 ha
• Offered Vacant Possession
Connector Park Industrial Land Excellent, elevated allotment of 1.4ha (approx.) in this growth area of Launceston. Land is big enough for most activity. Join the strength of being near Bunnings, Bondor, PFD and right next door to the new Laminex HQ.
Owner says "I don't need it any-more - all reasonable offers will be considered"
To discuss further - call David Webster on 0419 516 629.
Major "Industrial" Allotment - L'ton Airport • Basically level block of 9,361m² (approx.) in Translink Avenue South at Launceston Airport, Western Junction. • Nearly 90 metre road frontage - lapsed D.A. for development of warehouses.
For further information, please call David Webster 0419 516 629.
Invest or Develop Fronting Invermay Road, at the "expansion" fringe of Mowbray's commercial precinct, this significant property currently produces a strong rental income flow together with identifiable future development value.
• Generates gross passing rent of $114,000 pa
• Zoned "Urban Mixed Use" (Launceston Planning 2015)
• Valuable land holding of 3,490 sqm*
• Gross building footprint of 1,382 sqm*
• Warehousing, offices, apartment, parking
• Major road frontage of 52 metres*
Major Distribution Warehouse - Northern Tas Arguably one of the biggest warehousing facilities in Northern Tasmania, this particular property has most, if not all, of the spatial requirements for continuity of use.
The property has been occupied by the Vendor since construction and the Vendor has extended the property, over that time, to accommodate business growth.
The condition of the property reflects the meticulous, maintenance and upkeep regime effected by Owner, Statewide Independent Wholesalers Limited, and the move from the facility is purely because it has been outgrown.
The land holding, subject to a proposed subdivision, ...