Kangaroo Point property with sweeping CBD Skyline view Open for Inspection:
12PM Thursday 10, 17, 24 September and 1, 8 October 2015
- 15 metre* street frontage to River Terrace
- Situated atop the Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Panoramic views overlooking the Brisbane River, Southbank and the Brisbane CBD
- Land area: 324sq m
- Existing 3 bedroom 128sq m* house on site
- Zoned Low density residential (LDR)
- Just a short walk or ferry ride to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank parklands, Gallery of Modern Art and the famous Gabba
- Has public transport on its doorstep
- Located close to the proposed Kangaroo Point pedestrian bridge, directly lin...
Exciting corner development site a stone's throw from Brisbane CBD Savills are proud to offer this rare residential corner site at 93 Baines Street, Kangaroo Point just minutes from all Brisbane has to offer.
The site is directly opposite Raymond Park and is centrally located to a range of amenities including Brisbane CBD, the Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Childrens Hospital, Southbank Parklands and entertainment precinct, The Gabba and much more.
- Code Assessable for a mixed use, four storey development - Potential for 1,900 square metres of Gross Floor Area over four storeys - Current rental income of approximately $47,000 per annum - Proximity to tran...
The best development site in Brisbane - Land area of 2,219sq m with frontage to River Terrace and Main Street - Situated atop Kangaroo Point Cliffs with panoramic views overlooking Brisbane River, Botanic Gardens, Southbank Parklands & Brisbane CBD - Has public transport on its doorstep and is just a short walk or ferry ride to the CBD - Mixed use development opportunity that could be redeveloped into luxury residential apartments, hotel, office & retail - Allowable Height: up to 10 storeys & 35m* - A potential 11,500sq m* project * Subject to Council Approval
HIGHLY DESIRABLE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT SITE! Elders Commercial is excited to offer an impressive city fringe Development Site located on the cusp of East Brisbane & Kangaroo Point to the market for sale.
The commanding corner holding spans 4,082 sqm with over 95 metres of frontage to Wellington Road.
This prime development site is blessed with character residential zoning to the rear which offers unrestricted and impressive city & river view corridors.
Additional features include:
- Close proximity to the Brisbane CBD, The Gabba, South Bank Parklands, Mater Hospital, Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital and Education Facilities (TAFE, G...
James St Hill Unrepeatable position on top of James Street Hill in the immediate City Fringe dress circle. The site overlooks the City and James Street precinct. Every conceivable amenity in walking distance. An underdeveloped site in this position represents a genuinely rare low risk opportunity in this evolving precinct. This is the first time this property has been offered to the market in 36 years. Acquisition provides the opportunity to renovate existing improvements and deliver a boutique, signature development on vacant land.
Existing improvements consist of a small, two level colonial charact...
Landmark Brisbane Development Site Prime corner site in Brisbane's premium inner city riverfront development locale,1.5 km north of the Brisbane GPO.
The site enjoys considerable amenity from surrounding development, both new and the historic wool-stores, with their mix of eclectic retail, bars and restaurants. The riverfront boardwalk leads to the parks and developments bordering the river, Gasworks and Riverpark to the West, Cutters Landing and The Powerhouse Performing Arts Centre to the East.
The James Street and Central Valley amenities are easily accessed from Commercial Road which provides a link to the Ann St corr...
Boutique Teneriffe Development Opportunity North facing site on the sub-arterial leading into Skyring Terrace at the Riverpark/Gasworks Junction. Set in the midst of the Newstead/Teneriffe development locale and enjoying virtually immediate access to the Gasworks, the riverfront boardwalk and all the inner north amenities. Transport options include:
The ‘City Glider’ bus and the ferry stops are within 70m at the end of Wyandra St and Commercial Rd.
The Skyring Terrace extension leads straight to the Montpelier Rd interface with the ICB and Clem 7 portals approximately 800m to the north west.
HIGH PROFILE FORTITUDE VALLEY DEVELOPMENT SITE CBRE and JLL are pleased to offer 458 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley For Sale. Located in Brisbane's premier mixed-use precinct, the property presents a prime redevelopment opportunity, with the following key attributes:
- 1,826sqm* site zoned MUI (mixed use);
- Suited to multi-storey residential development;
- High profile Brunswick Street address with immediate access to James Street Markets;
- Close proximity to Howard Smith Wharves, New Farm Park and Eagle Street Pier;
- Extensive 49m* Brunswick Street frontage;
- Three street access;
- Vacant, cleared site, ready for de...
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
PRIME DEVELOPMENT SITE IN BRISBANE'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER PRECINCT 21 Cordelia Street comprises a prime redevelopment site, exhibiting the following key attributes:
- 911sqm* site zoned for up to 10 storeys
- 1km* walk to the Brisbane CBD and Queen Street Mall
- Ideally situated within the Brisbane State High School catchment area
- Over 1,100 units* were sold off the plan in South Brisbane over the past 12 months
- Opportunity to satisfy pent up demand in a suburb that will become home to 10,000 new residents over the next 10 years
- Surrounded by key infrastructure including train station, busway, convention centre and the $4 billion* cultural prec...
Kangaroo Point L.A.P. Prime Development Site The property is positioned within the Kangaroo Point South Local Area Plan (Precinct 7a) towards the Northern end of Manilla Street within the Eastern corridor just off main arterial (Lytton Road) in the immediate City Fringe location of Kangaroo Point South (On the boundary with East Brisbane).
Considerable amenity and retail/entertainment facilities in immediate proximity to the site. Several significant educational and health facilities in the catchment are: Shafston International College, Churchie and St Vincent’s Hospital.
- 1,215 sqm site area - Potential residential site with locatio...
South Brisbane Surplus Church Property 282sq m Building & 6 Car Parking Bays Located in close proximity to all amenities including public transport, retail and schools within the popular suburb of South Brisbane.
- Approx. 2 kms south of the Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Mater Hospital precinct and all amenities including public transport, retail and schools - Land Area of 425sq m - Approx. 14 metres of frontage to Crown Street and 30 metre depth - Real Property Description: Lot 81 on Registered Plan No. 11625, Parish of South Brisbane - Zoned 'Low Medium Density' and 'Demolition Control Precinct' - Existing Building Area: 282sq m over 2 levels with seating for...
Prime Brisbane CBD Corner Development Site with Holding Income CBRE has the exclusive pleasure to offer For Sale 38 Wharf Street, Brisbane CBD, via Offers to Purchase. The property boasts the following key attributes:
- Elevated 911 sqm* corner site fronting Wharf Street (40.23m* frontage) & Adelaide Street (22.65m* frontage);
- City centre zoning with unrestricted height potential (STCA) allowing a myriad of development possibilities;
- Currently improved with an existing retail centre featuring tenants such as Subway and providing holding income;
- Ideal short term tenancy profile mitigating holding costs whilst not inhibiting development potent...
Significant Teneriffe Site with Multi-Tenanted Improvements Features:
- 1,229 sqm MU1 zoned land with 29 metres of frontage
- Site over 3 lots
- 832 sqm improvements (subject to survey )
- Predominantly air-conditioned office accommodation
- Strong holding income from 4 tenants
- All leases expire April 2017, nil options
- 10 lined car spaces
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset the Lease profile upon its expiry
- Scope for owner occupiers to occupy circa April 2017
- Scope for developers to have vacant possession circa April 2017
Wyandra Street is a direct feeder off Skyring Terrace and Commercial R...
DO NOT HESITATE – THIS PRIME SITE MUST BE SOLD BY JUNE 30! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an A-Grade development site with numerous development options in Brisbane's most desirable inner city precinct!
The site is located just off Melbourne Street, less than 10 minutes walking distance of the Brisbane CBD and within moments from all forms of public transport, diverse retail amenity, West End and of course the world famous amenities Southbank has to offer.
The site spans across 3 separate titles providing 1,829 sqm of real estate gold with 2 street frontages and code assessable potential for 12 levels. Note: Several adjoining...
Stand Alone Teneriffe Facility or Development Site Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 33 Wyandra Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, Closing 5:00pm AEST, Thursday 28th May 2015.
- 847 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.6* metres approximately of frontage to Wyandra Street
- 520 sqm* office / warehouse facility, converted to laboratory
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Passing income to quality tenant with expiry September 2016 (nil options)
- 12 lined car parks
1,006sq m MP2 development site, 1,518sq m existing buildings - 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD and adjoining the Fortitude Valley Railway Station - 1,006sq m of "MP 2 - Major Centre" zoned land on two adjoining lots - Approximately 40 metres of frontage to Alfred Street and 25 metres of depth - A maximum building height of 12 storeys is permitted by the Neighbourhood Plan for the amalgamated site - Potential GFA of 6,600sq m subject to BCC approval - Two recently renovated buildings: 100 Alfred Street with a NLA of 1,108sq m 108 Alfred Street with a NLA of 410sq m - Available with vacant possession or with leaseback - Located just metres to the entertainme...
Teneriffe Site with Character Improvements or Development Potential Ray White Industrial Milton (Exclusive Agent) is proud to offer 14 Helen Street Teneriffe For Sale by Expressions of Interest, closing AEST 5pm,Thursday the 7th of May 2015.
- 850 sqm of MU1 (Mixed Use Inner City) Zone Land
- 19.3 metres approximately of frontage to Helen Street
- 807 sqm brick warehouse improvements
- Building fitted with suspended ceiling and air-conditioning
- Significant kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Passing income to ASX listed tenant with expiry February 2016 (nil options)
- Scope for investors/speculators to reset thee Lease pr...
Prime South Brisbane Site • Site Area 1,368 sqm* • High Density Mixed Use Site • Existing 700 sqm* premises and two x 2 bedroom units on the site • Vacant possession • Ideal for developer or owner/ occupier
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 8 August at 4pm
GPO HOTEL FORTITUDE VALLEY CBRE Hotels are excited to bring to market the freehold investment interest in the GPO Hotel Fortitude Valley, Brisbane on behalf of Lantern Hotel Group:
- Iconic and rare Fortitude Valley freehold building on a prominent 956sqm* corner site
- Leased until 2019 with 4 x 10 year options
- Current income of $341,106* per annum with fixed 3.5% annual increases
- Flexible zoning for future uses retail, residential, office
- Potential for increased density subject to council approvals
- Perfectly positioned in the heart of Brisbane's most cosmopolitan lifestyle and entertainment precinct