Hornsby Commercial Investment JLL is pleased to offer 6 Dural Street, Hornsby for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Property highlights include:
- Site area: 506 sqm*
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use under the Hornsby LEP 2013
- FSR 3:1
- 350m* from Hornsby Station
- 500m* from Westfield Hornsby
On behalf of Hornsby Shire Council
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CLOSING 3PM (AEST) WEDNESDAY, 2ND SEPTEMBER 2015
SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!
Prime Corner Site! Unique opportunity to acquire this large corner site with tremendous exposure being close to Hornsby CBD, Westfield and both Hornsby and Waitara Railway Stations. Currently 4 warehouse buildings plus office on 5 blocks of land.
The town planning is flexible with usages such as Bulky Goods, Shop Top Housing, Car Dealerships, Neighbourhood Shops, Hardware & Building Supplies listed as permissible uses.
* High profile corner location * Total of 5 blocks * Large site area - 2363 sqm (approx.) * Opposite McDonalds * Pacific Highway frontage 40 metres plus * Zoned B6 E...
Medium Density Residential Development Site On behalf of the vendor, CBRE is pleased to present 487-493 Pacific Highway, Asquith. An opportunity to acquire a large residential development site located conveniently within Sydney Upper North Shore.
The key highlights of this property include:
- Land Area of 3,084* sqm
- Raw Site
- Zoned R3 medium density residential
- 10.5 metre building height
- 4 houses in one line
- Minutes from Hornsby Town Centre, Westfield & TAFE
- Direct access to Asquith Train Station, Coles & local schools
Rare Development Site - Wahroonga The Wahroonga site offers a rare opportunity to acquire a vacant englobo greenfield site comprising of 7 lots in Sydney's Upper North Shore area where growth in residential property has been significant in recent times. With a limited number of development opportunities within Wahroonga and the surrounding suburbs, this site presents a chance for the purchaser to position themselves to take advantage of the area's growth.
Key features include:
- Site area 6,886.3 sqm* approx.
- Zoning Residential 2(c) (Ku-ring-gai Planning Scheme Ordinance 1971)
- 7 lots to be sold in one line
Unique Subdivision and Development Opportunity A rare subdivision and development opportunity within the highly sought after residential suburb of Thornleigh. This is a unique opportunity to capitalise on the current high demand for residential property within a well-established area.
*Large residential block 1.189 Ha. *Subdivision potential for 6 or more lots (STCA) *Located close to Normanhurst and Thornleigh train stations *Highly sort after residential location *Close proximity to Normanhurst West Public School *Within the catchment for many selective and private schools *Existing dwelling on-site *Boasts North Easterly outlook over ...
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION, Harry Ahmad - Strathfield Partners SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION by Harry Ahmad - Strathfield Partners
Perfectly positioned on the high side within easy access to elite local schools, eateries, amenities and a mere 300m to Asquith Railway Station, this exceptional opportunity includes 31 residential units and 2 basements.
* Exceptional boutique development site * DA Approved for 31 residential units * Designed by renowned Gelder Architects * Panoramic area and district views achievable * Conveniently positioned close to local amenities * 300m to Asquith Railway Station * Plans available upon request
Receivers and Managers Appointed Located approximately 31 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district, Mount Kuring-Gai is approximately 7kms north of Hornsby. A block of prime industrial land ready for construction in a busy and popular location close to the F3 Freeway.
* Total Site Area: 8,561m (approx.)
* Prime Industrial Land - Ready to Build
* Located in Mount Kuring-Gai Industrial area
* Six minutes to Wahroonga/Pennant Hills Road interchange with F3 entry/exit ramp adjacent
* Easy access to Sydney's north and north-west growth areas, the Central Coast and Newcastle
* Opportunity for owner occ...
Mixed Use Commercial / Residential Development Potential with Short Term Income Ideally located only 450 metres to Waitara Train Station and 900 metres to Westfield Hornsby, the property is prime location for future redevelopment.
Currently occupied by Repco with a lease until 2018, the property provides the ideal opportunity for mixed use / residential development to be constructed (STCA)
Situated on a land area of 1,212.7m², the property is zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor.
For sale via Public Auction, Thursday 15 October 2015.