Secure Retail Investment in Popular Neighbourhood Strip Area: 234sqm. Two lots leased as one to an iconic national franchise this is a great opportunity to secure am investment within a modern highly sort after building. With a Net return of 7.3% it won't last long.
Tenant: Visional Personal Training
Lease expiry: June 2021
Reviews: 3% annual reviews
Net Rent: $73,156 + GST & outgoings
* 2 Car spaces & 1 Storage area per lot
* Fully tenanted building
* Full height glass windows
* Excellent signage opportunities
* Great natural light
* Full reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
* Friendly neighbou...
Freehold Retail Investment The total land size is 582sqm and building size of 403sqm. This freehold block consists of six shops all tenanted by successful local businesses which will suit a long term investor to set and forget or for the keen developer. Situated in Forestville on the corner of Arthur Street and Duke Street on Sydney's Northern Beaches with 7 Council car spaces and one handicapped space located at the front of the building.
- Land 582sqm and Building 403sqm
- Freehold retail block
- 6 Shops all occupied by successful local businesses
- 7 Council parking spaces and 1 handicapped space
- Cross road...
11 BLUE CHIP RETAIL INVESTMENTS Subsidiary of Coles Myer Ltd.
Shop 1- 5 year lease from 01/05/03
Shop 2 - 5 year lease from 26/05/03
Options: 4 x 5 years
Reviews: 3.5% pa
Market review at options
Total Net Income: $306,090 pa approx
SHOP opposite COLES - Freehold Investment * Freehold shop investment
* Leased to Video Ezy & Jesters Pies
* Directly opposite Coles Supermarket
* Net Income: $83,200 p.a approx
Within the vibrant Forestville shopping mall, this shop has neighbouring businesses such as Michelle''s Patisserie, Vintage Cellars, Gloria Jeans, Bakers Delight and Commonwealth Bank. Situated opposite Coles supermarket with possible development potential.
MIXED USE TOWN CENTRE DEVELOPMENT SITE - BELROSE Be part of developing a vibrant and revitalised town centre precinct.
On behalf of Warringah Council ('Council'), CBRE is please to offer this outstanding mixed-use development opportunity at 28 Lockwood Avenue, Belrose on behalf of Warringah Council. This property offers one of the most significant town centre mixed-use development opportunities on Sydney's Upper North Shore.
The development opportunity benefits from the following features:
- A large site area comprising 5,322sqm (approximate subject to survey)
- Zoning: B2 Local Centre (Warringah Local Environment Plan 2011) provi...
Price Reduced! East Killara Shopping Centre is located on the corner of Koola Avenue & Reading Avenues, a popular and convenient shopping centre with the locals with an adjoining ample sized Council car park.
* Vacant possession available * Shop area - 119sqm * Basement area - 62sqm * Total Strata area - 181sqm * Low maintenance building * Adjoining Council car park * Vendor keen to sell!
Enquiries: Bill Geroulis 0413 100 200
Disclaimer: All data is provided for information purposes only and while all care is taken in its presentation, Shead Property does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, complet...