First Floor Office Investment - Currently returning $47,000pa - New 3 year + 3 year lease to long-standing tenant - Busy Nepean Highway location - Close to police station, Law Courts & Frankston CBD - Modern designed offices - Shared amenities - 4 Undercover car parks
LOOKING TO INVEST? – INVEST IN PENINSULA ON THE BAY Situated amongst Frankston’s best restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment, we currently have a fantastic opportunity that any investor would be quick to snap up.
Designed for optimum style and functionality, suite 13 at Peninsula on the Bay is a light and bright filled suite perfect for 4 people and features a spacious open plan layout with private balcony.
Take note of these great benefits:
- Your assets are secured by long term leases with further options to renew - 5x5x5x5x5
- Blue-chip tenants - Asian Pacific Serviced Offices
- Returns of over 6%
- Accumulate significa...
Position & Potential - Frankston CBD Mortgagees Sale Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday 9 June 2011 at 3.00pm
- Three office floors
- 340m2 each (total 1,020m2) approx.
- Business 1 Zone
- In the heart of the Frankston Retail and Commercial Centre
- Bay Views
- Outstanding Potential to Refurbish or Redevelop (STPA)
- To be sold as one
Government Funded Security – Prime Melbourne Bayside investment
– 5 5 year lease with market reviews
– Modern 1,125m2 building designed for 1st floor extension
– Zoned Business 2 site of 1,992m2
– Security parking for 50 cars including undercover
– Central location within medical precinct and Frankston CBD
– Taxation saving depreciation
– Rent $198,000pa
STAND ALONE OFFICE BUILDING Two level office building comprising ground floor entrance foyer and car parking with first floor commercial accommodation. Level 1 is partitioned to accommodate two separate tenancies - Frankston City Council and Curves Fitness. Each tenancy has separate amenities and internal access to the ground floor car park. The tenancies share a common elevator and disabled toilet.
Lessee: Frankston City Council Rent - $85,900 pa including 7 parking spaces plus outgoings and GST; Commencement Date - 1 May 2006; Term - 4 years; Reviews - Market review - 1 May 2008; Options - Two further terms of o...
You Can Bank on This One - Two storey office/retail space - Upstairs staff amenities and kitchen area - Situated in Frankston's CBD - Access to nearby bus stops and train station - Surrounded by financial and real estate institutions - Neighbours include the Post office and National Australia Bank - Close to the Frankston Freeway and Peninsula Link - Metres from Nepean Highway offering direct access to Melbourne's CBD - Available now
Bayside Development Beauty On behalf of the Royal District Nurses Service, Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic development site.
The prominent features of this property include:
- Total land area 1,997sqm (approx.)
- 3 street frontages
- Zoned General Residential
- Suitable for multiple development outcomes
- Immediate proximity to Bayside Shopping Centre and Frankston CBD
- Easy access to Frankston Train Station, numerous Bus networks and Frankston Freeway
- To be offered for sale with vacant possession
The property is one of six development sites that form part of a portfolio auc...
LANDMARK CORNER - INVEST TODAY/DEVELOP/OCCUPY IN THE FUTURE Invest Today, Develop/Occupy later.
Prominent part two storey commercial brick building within Frankston CBD with potential for redevelopment/subdivision (STPA)
• Lease Term: Three (3) years from 1st August 2012
• Rental: $102,678*pa
• Reviews: Annual 3% increases
• Land Area: 372sqm*
• 3 street frontages, adjoining ROW
• Nepean Highway Frontage - 10.17metres*
• Playne Street Frontage - 36.64metres* (tremendous exposure)
• Building Area: 400sqm*
• Business 1 zoning
• Design and Development Overlay allows for a height limit of up to 32 metres (STPA)
Realisation Auction: Premier Corner Investment 6 tenancies on 1 title with subdivision potential STCA.
Prominent 531m2* corner building.
Outstanding 318m2* Business 1 zoned site with a combined 54m* frontage.
Frankston City: Growth location with 2011 population of 126,458, up 9,865 since 2006 (Source: ABS).
Station Street: key thoroughfare between train station and thriving Bayside Shopping Centre with $367 million total centre sales in 2011 (Source: Colonial First State).
Interstate bidding is available by prior arrangement.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 71.
Rocotillos Cafe - New 5 Year Lease Renewed 5 year lease to October 2020 â?? No Further Options. Annual rent reviews. Lessee pays all usual outgoings as per the lease. Central 120 sqm site with 5.5 metre frontage. Modern restaurant with alfresco dining. Directly opposite Frankston Hoyts Cinema complex including Subway, Nandos, Pizza Hut, Strike Bowling etc. Central to Railway Station and Shannon Street Mall, connecting Wells Street with Bayside Plaza Shopping Centre. Wells Street: Frankston's entertainment precinct, current $4.2M Council upgrade, includes McDonald's, ANZ, and CBA. Rent: $53,003 pa.
Langwarrin High Calibre Leased Office Warehouse This high calibre main road facing Industrial 1 Zoned office warehouse has been articulately fitted with multiple offices, boardroom and showroom over 2 levels. The offices are of the highest standards and are self contained with quality kitchen and amenities on both levels. 8 Onsite car parking spaces with 2 under cover.
The warehouse is located behind the office and showroom. It has a high clearance automatic roller shutter door and has good natural light.
The property has excellent proximity to Eastlink and Peninsula link.