Landmark Inner City Hotel â?? The Quiet Man The iconic and award winning Quiet Man Irish Hotel. Significant 836 sqm corner site. 60 metres combined frontage plus laneway access. 2 year lease with landlord break clause after 12 months. Commercial 1 zoned site â?? premium retail zoning. Located in the heart of popular Flemington retail precinct with direct access to Tullamarine Fwy, public transport and Melbourne's premier hospital and university precinct. Classic 935 sqm building over 2 levels. Includes public bar, dining room / bistro, commercial kitchen, courtyard/beer garden, 1am drive thru bottle shop & first floor accommodation...
FLEXIBILITY WITH DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY OCCUPY TODAY - DEVELOP TOMORROW
A rare opportunity to purchase on the doorstep of the CBD.
• Total Land Area: 983 square metres approx.
• Building Area: 922 square metres approx.
• Frontage to Mt Alexander Road: 32.05 metres approx.
• Clear span warehouse with container height RSD
• Comm 1 Zoning - Moonee Valley Planning Scheme
• Ample onsite parking
• Close to Newmarket Retail Village, CityLink and Tullamarine Freeway
• VACANT POSSESSION
CITY FRINGE DEVELOPMENT POSSIBILITIES Alexkarbon Real Estate is proudly marketing 54-62 Smith Street, Kensington for sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI) closing Thursday 13 October 2016 at 5pm.
A superb opportunity to leverage off a solid platform to create an inner city development for residential use. This prime residential development is for those seeking a city-fringe opportunity (STCA) or a blue chip investment for the future.
Within 3.5 kilometres from Melbourne CBD, Kensington Village and Macaulay station at your fingertips whilst being close to Racecourse Road shops and cafes’.
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY READY TO GO > Permit approved for 20 apartments, over 4 levels, with basement car parking, > Prime corner allotment of 511m2* with three street frontages, > Vibrant CBD fringe location, metres from bustling Errol Street, and only 1.5km* from the city, > Proven and popular residential &ldquo,hot spot&rdquo, which has undergone significant gentrification, > Plans and permit ready for immediate commencement
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON-SITE THURSDAY 18th AUGUST, 2016 @ 1PM
Permit Approved Boutique Development PERMIT APPROVED BOUTIQUE INNER CITY DEVELOPMENT
- Land Area: 384m2 approx. with ROW - Approved permit for 9 apartments (7x2 bedroom. 2x1 bedroom) - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for Kensington - Rapidly evolving gateway location with major growth prospects - Nottingham street is ideally situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Kensington. Set upon the famed cafe culture this leafy suburb offers a breezy attitude with popular local haunts and a myriad of lifestyle options. - Easy access to Citylink and a variety of public transport options make this the ideal location for o...
Boutique CBD Fringe Development Site > Plans and permit approved > 27 apartments over 10 levels + basement > Opposite Parklands with CBD Views > Close to Hospitals, Universities and CBD > Land 477m2 approx with ROW
Auction on-site Friday 26th February 2016 at 12noon
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
Gateway Residential Development Site - Footscray Outstanding Residential / Mixed Use Development Site
Expressions of interest invited from experienced high density residential developers 25 level height limit. Corner site with area of 2,441 m2 Located next to Footscray Market & Railway Station Zoned Footscray Priority Development Zone 1 Potential to construct up to 300 residential units STCA To request a full property report email or phone on 0418 33 33 77
PERMITTED BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE ? SUPURB 364SQM* CORNER SITE LANDHOLDING
? CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE VIBRANT ASCOT VALE STRIP SHOPPING CENTRE
? APPROVED PLANNING PERMIT FOR GROUND LEVEL
RETAIL PREMISES AND 12 APARTMENTS OVER 4 LEVELS
? SHOWGROUNDS SHOPPING VILLAGE 500M*, FLEMINGTON RACECOURSE 600M*, 5.5KM* TO CBD
THE AUCTION IS ON THURSDAY 14TH MAY AT 12.30PM (AEST)
Landmark Activity Centre Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this major site suitable for high density mixed use development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner development site of 1,838sq m* - Combined street frontage of 123m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (with Council approved Activity Centre Zone) - Situated within the Footscray Central Activities District - Development scheme by renowned architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke for 142 apartments plus retail - A vibrant and tightly held position in one of Melbourne´s most rapidly growing apartment locations - Surrounded by Footscray´s best retail amen...
PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY This site has it all;
* Land Area : 1304 sqm approx
* Huge frontage of 38 metres
* Functional building with short term income
* Rear access
* Development Scheme available showing 75 apartments STCA.
* Long settlement available
Please contact Tim Bindley on 0412 395 556 or John McAuliffe of Landform Property services on 0419 611 963 to arrange an inspection or for further information.
Superb City Fringe Corner Site Savills and CVA are pleased to offer for sale this fantastic city fringe corner development site in a highly sought after lifestyle location.
- Substantial corner site of 908sq m* - Extensive dual street frontages to Arden Street and Bulla Lane - Vacant and fully cleared site - Flexible Mixed Use Zone - Suit a range of development outcomes including high density residential development (STCA) - Remarkable city fringe location just 2km* from the CBD, minutes from Melbourne University, the Hospital Precinct (a major employment centre) and a full array of public transport and retail and lifesty...
Position Perfect Medical Freehold - Own & Occupy or Develop Versatile Medical Freehold suits a variety of specialist medical uses.
Existing 210m2* building ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment.
Large 555m2* site - 7 car spaces on title.
Strategic position opposite the Western Hospital.
Short term lease to December 2011 - no option.
Rent: $71,165 p.a.
11.00am AEST Thursday
23 June 2011
For information on other investment opportunities in the campaign, please see:
CITY FRINGE FACTORY/WAREHOUSE • Building: 371 sqm (approx.)
• Excellent Corner location (Wingfield Street & Yewers Street)
• Three street frontages
• Included within proposed 'Comprehensive Development Zone'
• Current Zoning: Business 3
• Vacant Possession
• 6km West of Melbourne CBD
• Metres to Maribyrnong River
• Redevelopment Opportunity (STPA)
High Profile Commercial/ Residential Redevlopment Site (STCA) This high exposure corner site offers Owner Occupiers, Developers and/or Investors a variety of options.
We believe the most outstanding aspects of this property include:
• Versatile Mixed Use zoning
• Solid brick office building with existing fitout suitable for a variety of uses
• Potential for a unique commercial/residential development (STCA)
• Ideal city fringe location, metres from an eclectic retail strip, with a variety of cafes, restaurants and shops and excellent access to the CBD and all major arterials
Parkville Oasis - Student Accommodation or Residential Opportunity JLL is pleased to present for sale an extremely rare opportunity in the heart of Melbourne's knowledge precinct - 'Whitley Residential College', offered for sale for the first time to the open market since construction in 1965.
• Existing purpose built 130 bed student accommodation facility with long term record of full occupancy
• Highly sought after Royal Parade address on corner of Leonard street
• Triple street frontage with enormous total site area of 4,887 sqm*
• Renowned knowledge precinct metres from Melbourne University
• Potential for additional development (STCA)
LOCATION LOCATION Located in the coveted Melbourne Uni High catchment area this is a classic case of the worst house, with loads of potential, in the best street. Create your dream lifestyle/ home or further develop STCA. Please make your own enquiries.
Key points :
*Land 135m2 approx.
*Rear access via ROW
*Zoned mixed Use
Walk with ease to local cafes and nearby Errol street, train station and trams , Hospital precinct, Vic Market, and the North Melbourne Recreation reserve just to name a few of the immediate highlights of this superb location
THE PINNACLE OF DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES The availability of this magnificent holding represents the Pinnacle of Development Opportunities within Melbourne's Education and Medical Precinct
* Two outstanding properties
* Total Land Area: 994 sqm (approx)
* 50 m (approx) frontage plus side and rear laneway
* Capital City Zone (CCZ1)
* Within metres of Melbourne University, major hospitals and the Melbourne CBD
***245 PEEL ST - SOLD***
***1 FLEMINGTON RD - UNDER CONTRACT***
The Perfect City Fringe Development Site Savills and CVA are delighted to offer for sale by Expressions of Interest this incredible city fringe development site, located in North Melbourne's exciting lifestyle precinct at 199-217 Peel Street, North Melbourne.
This superb site has an allowable development height of at least 24 metres* in a flexible Mixed Use zoning, a 2nd street frontage to McInerney lane providing easy access and is located only 400 metres* from the Melbourne CBD and surrounded by Melbourne & RMIT Universities, Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne's major hospital precinct.
NORTH MELBOURNE – DEVELOP OR INVEST *Student Accommodation complex comprising 18 rooms – offered as a going concern
*Land Area: 509 sqm (approx) - 2 street frontages
*Mixed Use Zoning
*Subject to short term income
*Excellent access to the CBD and the major arterials
Strategic CBD Fringe Opportunity Knight Frank Commercial Sales is pleased to offer an exceptionally rare opportunity to acquire this magnificent property on the fringe of the Melbourne CBD, within the tightly held university/hospital precinct.
Key features of this strategic acquisition include:
• Outstanding site of 2,428 sqm* with dual street frontages
• Existing improvements provide a high quality office building of 1,859 sqm* over two levels + 38 car parks
• Highly coveted location just minutes from the Melbourne CBD, surrounded by protected parklands and in very close proximity to major universities a...
INVEST, OCCUPY OR REDEVELOP! - Building Area: 98.63 m2 approx. - Land Area: 93.90 m2 approx. - Mixed Use Zoning (MUZ) - Suit a variety of uses (S.T.C.A) - Offered with vacant possession. - Located within walking distance to Melbourne's renowned Victoria Market
Open For Inspection Times:
Wednesday 14th August @ 1PM-2PM Thursday 22nd August @ 1PM-2PM
For further information please contact: Alex Pannunzio 0418 341 010 Daniel Eramo 0400 871 191
New Lease to Woolworths Subsidiary – Boom Inner west Location Brand new 3+3+3+3 year Lease to blue chip tenant, Home Timber and Hardware (HTH Pty Ltd), 67% owned by Woolworths and 33% by Lowes (USA).
Prominent 3,121m2* site with Geelong Road (Princes Highway) frontage and 36 car spaces on title
Buildings of 1,594m2* include a 2 level retail/office and warehousing facility.
Proven hardware business trading 30 plus years.
Capital growth location 5 km’s from CBD in Melbourne’s rapidly evolving metropolitan inner west.
Home Timber & Hardware: Long established and growing network of over 240 stores across Australia.
Rents reviewed annually to CPI capp...
TROPHY INVESTMENT - Substantial two level retail/commercial building - Long term leases to Australia Post + Chemist - Building Area: GLA 800m²* - Total Rental: $252,089*pa - Land Area: 805m²* - Frontage: 25.5m* - 15 onsite car spaces - Future “Value Add” upon expiry of leases
FREEHOLD TWO LEVEL RETAIL & TWO BEDROOM DWELLING ONLY 1KM* TO CBD 39 ERROL STREET, NORTH MELBOURNE
Whether you wish to occupy, invest or further develop (STCA)¸ this outstanding property offers significant appeal, set within one of Melbourne's most vibrant and cosmopolitan CBD fringe suburbs in a tightly held and established retail strip with immediate access to public transport.
Key features of this opportunity are:-
- Land area 161sqm* / Zoned Commercial 1
- Located in one of Melbourne's hottest retail and residential precincts, within 1km* of the Melbourne CBD
- Trams on Errol Street and only a short walk to North Melbourne Train Sta...
PRIME CITY FRINGE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY Now with an allowable development height of at least 24 metres*
A superb boutique development opportunity
Multiple street frontages to Queensberry Street and Little Cobden Street
CCZ5 - Capital city zone
Two storey office building with 6 partitioned offices, boardroom, work space area and reception
Less than 1km to the Melbourne CBD and within close proximity to the Queen Victoria Market
Ideally located within a stroll of trams, Melbourne University, RMIT University, lively Errol Street, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens and Melbourne's hospital district including the Royal Chil...