WOY WOY BY THE BAY • Charming Art Deco apartment block plus rear land with development potential (STCA)
• Brilliant location, opposite bay beaches, park and St Kilda marina
• Five strata apartments plus roof top terrace
• Current Rental: $160,548 per annum approx.
• Land Area: 639 square metres approx. with two street frontages
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS This iconic building plus two bedroom apartment presents a variety of opportunities. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street’s cafés, shops and transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735m2* - Building Area: 1,022m2* - Onsite parking for 17 cars - Dual R.O.W at rear - Zoning: General Residential 1 - Occupy/Refurbish and/or Redevelop (STCA)
PERMIT APPROVED PRIME ST KILDA LANDHOLDING OF 1,163 SQM* MELBOURNE BAYSIDE LIVING AT ITS FINEST
No. 2 MOZART STREET, ST KILDA - www.onmozart.com
+ Exclusive and secluded 1,163sqm* prime St Kilda landholding with general residential zoning
+ Triple Street frontages totalling 106m*
+ Permit approved for a luxury 21 apartment development over three (3) levels or
+ Renovate existing improvements to create your huge family residence
+ High quality existing improvements Currently comprising 2 townhouses and 4 apartments in two separate buildings
+ Annual income of $137,064* with potential fu...
SUPER SITE WITH EXCEPTIONAL POTENTIAL EXPRESSION'S OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 26TH MARCH AT 2PM
• Rare corner development site • Permit approved for 75 apartments + 2 retail shops • Great design and amazing views • Iconic St Kilda location with easy CBD access • Approved for 8 storey building • Proximity to St Kilda and Windsor landmarks
This corner site with a unique planning permit offers an exceptional residential project that will generate incredible demand for future owner occupiers and investors.
Conjunctional Agent – Premier Commercial Contact: Jason Perry 0412 560 510
ELWOOD BEACH STRATEGIC SITE For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Wednesday 3rd September at 12 noon
* 2000m approx*. prime infill site. * Zoned GRZ with 11m* height limit. * Directly opposite parkland and beach. * Walk to Ormond Road shops. * Existing short term income - $132,668 plus GST. * Suit multi unit apartment development (STCA) * Flexible settlement terms.
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
CLASSIC APARTMENT BLOCK INVESTMENT CBRE is delighted to present to the market for sale a classic apartment block, better known as 114 Wellington Street, St Kilda. The property is set in an irreplaceable location in one of Melbourne's most desirable residential suburbs. Key features include:
- Two (2) level Victorian-style apartment block comprising six (6) spacious two bedroom units (offered together)
- Substantial 675sqm* land holding with major street frontage and rear laneway access
- Gross income $107,000 per annum* with growth potential
- Immediately access to tram services and proximity to Windsor railway station...
Permit, Plans, Position...Plus 88 More Reasons to Develop This 'HOT' City Fringe Site CBRE offers for your attention an exceptional development site, with planning advantages in this 'highly sought after city fringe and beachside location'.
- Vacant development site of 2,262sqm* with dual frontages
- Planning permit & stamped plans for 5 level residential project (plus basement) ? Commence immediately!
- Efficient design by renowned architect ?Hayball' for 68 apartments
- Surrounded by immediate public transport via Carlisle St & St. Kilda Rd tram routes, plus Balaclava train station
- Located nearby: Balaclava Village; Acland, Fitzroy & Chapel St entertainment, culi...
FABULOUS FITZROY STREET!! This fully-leased, 2-storey building includes 2 ground-floor retail shops and 1st-floor nightclub / 24-hour licensed entertainment venue, and presents buyers with an ideal opportunity to explore future redevelopment/refurbishment opportunities (STCA).
* Current Annual rental: $245,000 pa (approx)
* Existing planning permit for mixed use development (STSA)
* Flexible Business 1 Zone
* Superb "A" grade location
Situated on one of Melbourne’s most vibrant commercial/retail strips within one of Melbourne’s most popular beachside, city-fringe suburbs - the property is surroun...
UNLEASH THE POTENTIAL! This city-fringe property, currently leased to a long-term tenant (on a 3-year Lease), provides a strong immediate rental income today and the potential for future development (STCA).
Situated within a prime city-fringe location, just 8kms south-east of the Melbourne CBD, the property benefits from all that an "A" grade location has to offer, including:
* Public transport facilties, including tram services along Carlisle Street, train services at Balaclava Station and
* A plethora of retail amenities, cafes and restaurants on busy Carlisle Streeet
... all within walking distance!
MIDDLE PARK - 16 APARTMENTS ON ONE TITLE - 16 apartments on one title, consisting of 11 x 1 bedroom apartments and 5 x 2 bedroom apartments.
- Potential to subdivide and/or refurbish (STCA).
- Rental: $211,440 pa approx.
- Land Area: 951 square metres approx.
- Two Street Frontages.
- On site parking.
- 1 block from Middle Park beach and short walk to Armstrong Street and Fitzroy Street.
- 10% deposit, balance 60 - 180 days
For further details contact:
Andrew Greenway - 0409 547 626.
Tamara Gross - 0411 748 538.
Michael Gross - 0419 355 561.
BALACLAVA LANDMARK WITH BRILLIANT OPTIONS Home to well known Community Organisation for 50 years, this iconic building plus 2 bedroom apartment presents a rare opportunity. Retain the existing facilities for commercial purposes or capitalise on this sensational location, metres from Carlisle Street's cafes, shops & transport with a refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA).
- Land Area: 1,735 sqm*
- Building Area: 1,022 sqm*
- On site parking for 17 cars
- Dual R.O.W. at rear
- Zoning: Residential 1
AGENTS IN CONJUNCTION:
Gross Waddell - 9654 8666
Raoul Salter - 0418 335 432 & Michael Gross - 0419 35...
PERFECTLY POSITIONED MULTI-LEVEL DEVELOPMENT SITE 126-128 ST KILDA ROAD, ST KILDA
This prolific and high exposure corner site in the sought after St Kilda Hill Precinct offers an excellent opportunity to secure a strategic income producing property with excellent flexibility with potential to redevelop or refurbish the existing improvements. Currently comprising a ground floor retail tenancy with St Kilda Road frontage, together with a ten bedroom residence to the upper floors. This prominent land holding provides the following key benefits:
- High profile St Kilda Hill corner land holding of 436sqm* with two street frontages to St K...
HOT SPOT! A GORGEOUS SHOP/DWELLING WITH DEEP LAND Located in a rapidly evolving, buzzing pocket of St Kilda and with prominent street presence, this beautiful two storey Victorian shop and dwelling is in excellent condition and offers deep land with great car access. There is enormous potential to extend or possibly add a rear dwelling (STA). The Commercial 1 Zone suits a myriad of uses, with loads of interesting businesses and cafes nearby. Perfect to occupy immediately, work and live, or just a great investment with a short term tenancy still in place.
PRIME CORNER INVESTMENT AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 19TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON ON-SITE
• Building Area: 232m2 (approx) • Returning $66,300pa NET • 3 separate tenancies plus advertising sign • Distinguished inner city suburb • Rear access and undercover parking • Potential rental growth • Tightly held precinct • Future development potential (STPA) • Huge frontage to Hotham Street
Superbly located and with four individual income streams, this prime corner in the heart of Ripponlea provides a rare opportunity for an excellent investment.
With a large frontage of 24.07m approx. to Martin St and surrounded by new commercial and residential developments to 5 levels, this 902 m2 approx. site (dimensions 24.08*39.62/34.44m) has a short term income with exceptional long term upside.
Access to the rear is via a wide lane from Asling St, some 35.7m to the east.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers/lessees are advised to carry out their own inves...
RETAIL, RESI, RIPPER • 5 Individual Titles SOLD AS ONE • Total Building Area: 839m2 (approx) • Potential Rental: $170,000pa (approx) • Rooftop Terrace • Rear Access • Zoning: Commercial 1 • Future Development Potential (STPA) • Large retail shop with attached studio • 2 x older 1 style bedroom apartments (one with balcony) • 1 x 5 bedroom (whole floor) apartment plus balcony and city views • Directly across the road from the newly revamped Saint Hotel in which an approximated 4mil was spent • Surrounded by iconic hot spots such as Metropol, The George and Cushion Nightclub • Whole floor rooftop terrace with pote...
30 Inkerman St - SOLD. 71 Inkerman St - AVAILABLE Uniquely positioned properties boasting permits for individual boutique residential developments, in a renowned & eclectic city fringe lifestyle precinct.
71 Inkerman Street, St Kilda - AVAILABLE
Versatile regular shape site with rear road access currently leased short term to hand car wash café and detailing operator. An existing planning permit for a boutique development project of 22 x two bedroom apartments highly favours residential apartment developers, among other possibilities.
- 379sqm* site area
- 10.4m* frontage to Inkerman St & rear road
- Mixed Use zoning
- Existing comme...
OCCUPY / INVEST / DEVELOP (STPA) Charming "Hawthorn Brick" Victorian, currently fitted for office use in one of Melbourne's most sought after and dynamic locations. Close to St Kilda Road, Fitzroy Street, Chapel Street and Dandenong Road.
•Land Area: 415sqm approx.
•Building Area: 294sqm approx.
•On site parking
•Zoning: Commercial 1
•Will suit a variety of uses (STPA)
BLT - Brighton, Land, Train This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure one of Brighton's last warehouses in the heart of it all! This is as good as it comes!
Located in what can only be described as one of Brighton's best positions. This Commercial 1 zoned site is not only next door to a newly refurbished Woolworths Supermarket but is also only metres from the iconic Church Street retail strip and Middle Brighton Train Station. This property provides not only great development potential but a prime position in on of Australia's most affluent suburbs.
* Rare William St offering * Zoned Industrial 3 * Existing Permit for Personal training Studio * Onsite Car Parking * Vacant Possession * Building area approx 444m2 * Land Area approx 410m2 * Front roller door access with loading bay * 2 levels with goods lift * Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 60 Days
Contact Matt Brown 0418 599 486 or Daniel Liberman 0438 333 666 for more information today.
BE PREPARED TO OCCUPY/DEVELOP/CONVERT This exciting and rare site offers a deco style brick 1920's Scout Hall now in use as offices and various outbuildings. Set amongst a variety of high-value retail, offices and housing, it is a stroll to the Martin Street cafes and shops and Gardenvale Station.
Wide street frontage and excellent front and rear car access make this a compelling opportunity to create your unique building project, whatever the use.
Zoning is Commercial 1 with a current commercial use but the Zone is very flexible allowing a variety of commercial and residential uses.
INVEST FOR THE FUTURE EOI CLOSING THURSDAY MAY 5 AT 2PM
• First time offered in nearly 30 years! • Land Area: 1,174m2 (approx) • Commercial 1 Zoning • Current Rent: $303,586pa (approx) • 58 metre frontage to Westbury Street • Prime Carlisle Street corner location surrounded by national tenants • Rare opportunity to purchase in tightly held area • Significant land holding with upside
An exceptional freehold corner of 8 retail shops and 6 office suites with unprecedented future development potential.
Located just 7 kilometres away from Melbournes CBD, Carlisle Street, Balaclava is a hub of activity.