REDUCED TO SELL! SHOP / OFFICE / SHOWROOM WITH MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE - Total building area 256m2 approx - Ground floor Shop/Showroom/storage of 174m2 approx - Separate first floor office of 54m2 approx - Separate office of 28m2 approx - Occupy whole or part and potentially receive a 8% return approx - No GST
Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to purchase this renovated ground floor shop/office/showroom plus two separate office suites. This property offers more than what meets the eye.
Ryan Amler 0401 971 622 George Kelepouris 0425 798 677
REFURBISHED RETAIL/OFFICE – SUIT OWNER OCCUPIERS & DEVELOPERS The subject section of Hawthorn Road has recently been developed from a retail perspective and benefits from its proximity to Princes Park and concentrated residential presence. As such, it would ideally suit retail and service retail traders servicing the immediate local community.
Situated only 11 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD, the property is located within the highly sought after suburb of Caulfield South within close proximity to suburbs such as Elsternwick, Malvern and Brighton.
The property has undergone extensive renovations and features high quality flooring, lighting, rear...
Worth The Wait - Charming Shop & 3BR Apartment Positioned in the quickly growing and hugely loyal Glenhuntly Road shops, this brilliant freehold opportunity is simply not to be missed. Offering a 3BR residence over 2 levels and a fantastic cafe investment, this is the first time the property has been offered in close to 90 years.
Positioned meters from Glenhuntly Train Station and in close proximity to Woolworths Supermarket, Caulfield Racecourse, and situated in a a thriving retail area. 1167 Glenhuntly Road is really a great investment and more importantly a great story to tell!
The property offers the following amazing benefits to p...
Premier Position With Premier Potential - Mortgagee's Auction Under instructions from Mr George Georges as
Agent for the Mortgagee in Possession, C/- Ferrier Hodgson
AUCTION - Wednesday 30 June 2010 at 2:00 pm
• Two storey office building of 665m² (approx.) including basement
• Land Area: 998m² (approx.)
• Business 2 zone
• Kitchen and amenities on each office level
• 20 on site car spaces
• Huge exposure to Nepean Highway
• Outstanding potential to refurbish or extend (STPA)
• Suit owner occupier, investor or both
Occupy or Invest Within A Prime Retail Strip Available for the first time in almost 10 years, we present this great opportunity to secure a deep block with endless possibilities and multiple access points situated within a tightly held retail strip.
- Land size 279sqm - Building size 200sqm - Zoned Commercial 1 - Rear Laneway access - Multiple car parking at rear - Two storey building
Occupy or Invest Within A Prime Retail Strip Available for the fist time in almost 10 years, we present this great opportunity to secure a deep block with endless possibilities and multiple access points situated within a tightly held retail strip.
- Land size 279sqm
- Building size 200sqm
- Zoned Commercial 1
- Rear Laneway access
- Multiple car parking at rear
- Two storey building
- A profile building of 200m2 approx. - Land area of 207m2 approx. with three street frontages - A unique ability to sub divide the property or go up with additional levels - Vacant possession - Zoned Business 1, would suit office, retail or a combination - Potential for upper level residential units
NB: All measurements and areas are approximates. Purchasers should make their own enquiries.
For further information please contact Mathew Spicer on 0448 567 403 or firstname.lastname@example.org
RARE RETAIL OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF RIPPONLEA - Total land 90m2 approx. - Building area 58m2 approx. - Current lease ending May 2014 returning $16,545 p.a. approx. with current Tenant willing to negotiate! - Large shop front - Split system air conditioning - Rear yard - 2 minute walk from Ripponlea train station - Would suit a multitude of uses (STCA)
OCCUPY/INVEST/DEVELOP (STPA) Affordable 2 storey brick freehold situated on corner of Clive Street.
• Fully fitted-out as corporate office with reception, boardroom, 4 offices, kitchen etc
• Suit professional office/service business
• Strongroom - ideal for secure storage
• Land Area: 167sqm*
• Building Area: 170sqm*
• Business 1 zoning
• Frontages: Hawthorn Road - 5.5 metres*, Clive Street - 30.5 metres*
• 2 on site car spaces via ROW plus off street car parking
• Close to Nepean Highway and opposite Dick Smith