Coastal Rural Acreage – Only one parcel of land left!!! (UNDER CONTRACT) Final opportunity to purchase a parcel of land (two lots) with a total combined area of 21.79Ha*
• Part of a former coastal rural acreage amalgamation
• Being sold as one lot with a combined area of 21.79Ha
• Lot 1 - 11.47Ha* improved with a low-set, 1 bedroom masonry block dwelling, water point and some fencing, with some fruit trees.
• Lot 2 - 10.32Ha* - vacant land, partially fenced
• Highway access - Close to the Port Hinchinbrook Development
• Mortgagee Sale
Farming and Lifestyle Opportunities - Last Remaining Lot The last remaining freehold property offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, Lot 229 Mareeba-Dimbulah Road is offered for sale by Colliers International in Cairns.
- 74.81ha* of cleared rural land
- Understood to have been previously under sugar cane
- Substantially fenced
- Further improvements include older style barracks, ex-tobacco barn
- Access via a 2 lane bitumen road
- Current Pongamia plantation with trees aged between 1-2 years*
- Irrigation infrastructure incl. electric pumps, ELI gravel filter system and underground lines.
- Electricity connected, water provide...
Farming & Lifestyle Opportunities - 1 of 2 Parcels Remaining One of two remaining freehold properties offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, L113 Leadingham Creek Road is offered for sale by Colliers International Cairns.
- 51.7Ha of rural land on one title
- Currently under Pongamia trees
- Substantially fenced
- Electricity connected, water provided by irrigation
One of two remaining properties offered as part of a larger portfolio of 126.51Ha*. A total of 110ML* across separate water allocations is also on offer.
Under instruction from John Shanahan & Ginette Muller of FTI Consulting as Receivers & Managers appointed.
Large Industrial Land Parcel Adjoining Developed Industrial Estate Colliers International Cairns and A&A Realty Innisfail are pleased to present this vacant industrial land parcel which adjoins the well-known developed Innisfail Industrial Estate, for sale by auction.
Features of the property include:
• 16.39 Ha
• Various potential uses including industrial, cropping or cattle grazing
• Zoned General Industry
• Direct access to Bruce Highway
• Close Proximity to Palmerston Highway
• Possible future development (STCA)
For Sale by Auction, Wednesday 10 September at 11am, on-site.
For more information or to obtain the Information Memorandum, co...
Long established Cane Farm and Dwelling The property is located approximately five kilometres south-west of Silkwood, an area with properties predominantly used for cane farming, bananas and cattle grazing.
The property at No. 4 Branch Road is a long established Cane Farm that is positioned in one of the best producing CCS areas in the region.
Some additional features include:
• Level workable farm totaling 57.59ha* (142 acres*) on 2 titles
• Modernised 3 bedroom low-set concrete home with timber floors
• Multi road frontage including No. 4 Branch Road & Gauci Road
• Positioned in one of the best producing CCS areas i...