SOLD! BLOCK OF 12X 2 BEDROOM UNITS - Block of 12 x 2 bedroom units sold in one line
- Moments from Cabramatta station
- Fully tenanted investment
- 6 of 12 units renovated
- All units with balconies & garages
- Site area of 903sqm*
- Current annual rental of $192,400*
- Rare opportunity - ideal for SMSF, investor or strata dealer
Premier Gateway Development Site Landmark location identified as one of Liverpools Key Sites. Located on the intersection of Macquarie Street, Hume Highway and Hoxton Park Road. Arguably Liverpool's most exposed corner site with three street frontages. Prime Redevelopment Opportunity identified as a Key Site under Liverpool LEP Currently leased to Liverpool Nissan @ $558,478.20 pa net + GST Zoning: B4 Mixed Use (Commercial / Residential) (Liverpool Council) Floor Space Ratio: 6:1 (Liverpool Council) Height Limit: 80 metres
This is an outstanding opportunity that comes along once in a lifetime.
SOLD by BEN JUNG - Strathfield Partners The Old Magic Kingdom Site- Development Opportunity (STCA)
This property is positioned on the North Eastern side within the Fairfield LGA, only 31 km from the Sydney CBD located within minutes to Carramar, Georges Hall, Liverpool, Chipping Norton and Cabramatta CBD. This property stands on 2.3 hectares comprising two lots. The land is cleared in parts.
* 2.3 hectares of land * Lots 2 and 3, DP 2151 * Zoning 6(d) Recreation Tourism Rezoning to E3 is now under process * Council rates $2,700 * Water rates Nil * Land tax $2,700 (land value $550,000)
A prime development site with the benefit of existing approvals, located at the junction of two of Liverpool CBD's most significant thoroughfares An excavated site with DA approval in place for a 13-storey mixed-use development comprising a retail / commercial podium with apartments above, together with proportionate basement car parking.
Situated on the prominent south-western corner of the junction of the Hume Highway (Liverpool Road) and Hoxton Park Road and benefitting from outstanding exposure for future retail/commercial operations on the property.
Two agreements for lease relating to the DA Approved scheme were entered into prior to the appointment of the Receivers and Managers (the vendor) with blue chip tenants.
High exposure development opportunity - Site area of 4,210sqm*
- Three street frontages to Hume Highway, Passefield and Rose Streets
- Part of Sydney's South West Growth Centre
- Underdeveloped site with 1.2:1 FSR
- Flexible B6 - Enterprise corridor zoning allowing residential, commercial, hotels, fuel depots, churches and education developments (STCA)
- Offered with vacant possession
FOR SALE BY AUCTION
10.30am (AEST) Tuesday 16th June 2015
AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
John Macree 0412 222 511
Leslie Cheng 0411 879 765
Prime Development Site The property holds a prized position next to McGrath Mazda/Subaru on the Hume Highway, a high traffic flow bulky goods street within the Liverpool precinct. The M5 junction via the Hume Highway is located 300 metres to the south.
Excellent main road development site with endless opportunities (subject to council approval). The site offers 738m² (approx.) of land that is zoned B6 Enterprise Corridor. The property would be suitable for both owners occupiers and astute developers.
- Exceptional main road property
- 16 metre frontage to Hume Highway
- Endless development...
Approved Motel Development Site * Development approval for 55 bed/self contained motel with restaurant and cafe and basement parking. * Main road exposure to 90,000 passing traffic. * Centrally located in well established area.