High Profile Redevelopment Site - with substantial business holding income An ideal commercial redevelopment site, currently trading as a freehold carwash, to be sold by Auction as a going concern. The business is close to fully managed and returns a net income to the owner of around $100,000 p.a. which could be used as a holding income while consideration was given to redevelopment alternatives, which may include a full refurbishment of the carwash.
Prominently positioned on Beerburrum Road Caboolture, in the CBD; just minutes from Morayfield and the Bruce Highway. The property has excellent local exposure and is on the main access road to D'Aguilar Highway and s...
Industrial Development Opportunity (District Industry) This is a Prime opportunity for developers or owner occupiers to acquire a substantial freehold land site within the tightly held Caboolture Corporate Park Industrial Estate. The land area is a level 2,040m2, with 30 metre (approx.) frontage and full services access. Being part of the rapidly expanding industry precinct it is ideally located on the much sort after Bruce Highway corridor to the Brisbane Airport, Shipping Ports and North/South distribution precincts.
Contact Warwick Peters at R&W Caboolture Commercial for more detailed information.
ANZ BANK INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE On behalf of the Vendor, CBRE as exclusive selling agents are pleased to present 9 King Street, Caboolture, QLD For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) Thursday 2 July, 2015.
Key investment considerations include:
- Bluechip investment, leased to ANZ bank returning $123,735* net p.a.;
- 4% fixed annual reviews
- Prominent two level, freehold property in Caboolture town centre;
- 831 sqm* site area offering 16 car parks at rear of building;
- Two-street access.
- Favourable zoning providing unrestricted height and significant future development upside;
- Located oppo...
MORTGAGEE SALE – POTENTIAL RESIDENTIAL SUBDIVISION * 26.7ha* site with lapsed approval for 123 detached residential lots
* Average lot 640sqm*
* Additional 36.6ha* with development potential
* Walking distance to IGA Beachmere Shopping Centre
* Beachmere State School & Moreton Bay Steiner School within close proximity
* 12km* to Caboolture Town Centre and Train Centre with regular services to Brisbane
* 57km* to Brisbane CBD & 55km* to Brisbane Airport
For Sale by Public Auction on-site Monday 30 November at 12pm.
For more information, please contact Baydn Dodds on 0418 173 187 or Nick Dowling on 0419 726 705.