EXCELLENT 7 YEAR INFILL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - New seven (7) year lease to Infinite Supplies Pty Ltd with options available thereafter.
- Significant land parcel of approximately 1,612sqm* which benefits from dual street frontages offering a future higher and better use (STCA).
- Located 250 metres* west of Sydney Road with excellent access to public transport, retail strip shopping and surrounding amenity.
- Only 6 kilometres* from Melbourne CBD.
- Commencing rental of $200,000 per annum.
- Recently refurbished showroom and warehouse with high quality fit-out making up a total GLA 1,291sqm (inc mezzanine)*.
- 28 metre* frontage t...
SOLD: RARE INNER CITY WAREHOUSE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR OCCUPIERS/DEVELOPERS/INVESTORS
• Land area: 1,247sqm*
• Building area: 1,124sqm*
• Exceptional street frontage of over 30 metres*
• Industrial 3 zoning
• Three roller shutter doors
• Wide glass shop front
• Adjacent to thriving Barkly Square Shopping Centre
• City Fringe Location
• Available now
SUIT OWNER OCCUPIERS/DEVELOPERS/INVESTORS
For all your Industrial, Commercial or Retail needs contact:
New Quality Commercial Investment New 10 year lease to 2025, plus 10 year option to 2035. Fixed 4% rent increases â?? assuring growth. Lessee pays usual outgoings as per the lease. Brand new quality 901 sqm premises over two levels. 6 car spaces on title. Capital intensive fit-out. Substantial taxation saving depreciation. Melbourne City Ballet: Classical ballet company with some of the finest dancers with performances throughout Australia. Pentridge Coburg: Proposed masterplan for a high density residential and mixed-use urban village. Rent: $194,608 pa (Dec 2016).
Auction 11am Wednesday 3 August River Room, Crown Casino, M...
3 Seperate Office / Warehouse to be offered seperately Located right on the boarder of Coburg and Hadfield these three high clearances office warehouses with on site car parking 79-81 South Street Hadfield * Total Building Area 570 sqm * Total Land Area 1045 sqm * Existing Office 150 sqm * 9 Off Street Car Parks
83 South Street * Total Building Area 337 sqm * Total Land Area 615 sqm * Existing Office 11 sqm * 6 Off Street Car Parks
85 South Street * Total Building Area 330 sqm * Total Land Area 615 sqm * 6 Off Street Car Parks
Excellent Main Road Investment Opportunity Modern main Road fronted office showroom with rear rooftop parking & rear warehouse area. - Total Building Area 620 sqm approx - Securely Leased at $66,206.00 pa - 5 X 5 X 5 Year Lease comm 19/06/2011 - Fully heated and air conditioned - Rear Roller Door to Showroom - separate rear warehouse with Roller Door.
Superior Petrol Station Investment 15 year lease to 2023 plus options to 2043. Landmark metropolitan location. Commanding 1,858 sqm site within the major Coburg Activity Centre. Prominent position within close proximity to major retail hub, anchored by Woolworths & Coles Supermarkets. Strategic site on a major metropolitan arterial with 32,000+ vehicles passing daily. Homebound location on busy Sydney Road with 60m of frontage. Woolworths Petrol: Network of 633 petrol stations across Australia with sales of $7.1 billion (2013/14). Substantial income depreciation benefits. Rent: $253,758 pa.
MORTGAGEE AUCTION - Onsite Thursday 18th December, 2014 at 12.00pm High Exposure Showroom/Warehouse
- Building Area : 600sqm*
- Land Area : 680sqm*
- High exposure corner location
- On site car parking for three (3) vehicles
- Roller door access
- Ideal showroom offering abundant natural light
- Tightly held industrial precinct
- Vacant possession
- Easy access to Eastern Freeway
- Northern growth corridor
- Ideal further development upside (STCA)
WAREHOUSE/OFFICE/STUDIO! *1320sqm- land area. *395sqm- building area. *First floor office/studio. *Includes 490 sqm fridges. *Potential to subdivide and build at the rear. *Undercover parking. *Positioned in Coburg's premier Industrial precinct. *Zoned Industrial one.
LYGON STREET CORNER LANDMARK This iconic retail building is well known in the Brunswick East and surrounding area and offers the following investment features:
• Located in the heart of the rapidly growing Brunswick East Shopping Village
• Building area: 226sqm*
• Land area of 230sqm*
• Passing rent: $79,200 p.a. (approx)
• Ground floor retail showroom and five (5) bedroom residence
• Significant frontage of over 44 metres
• Rear access via right of way off St Phillip Street
• Double storey Victoria Terrace
• Separately access residential accommodation comprising bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and outdoor area
PROPERTY SOLD ANOTHER WANTED WE HAVE BUYERS WAITING!!! Great property on Main road, hard to get in tightly held position. Property features: -Building Area 1250m2 Approx. -Land Area 1472m2 Approx. -2 Roller Doors -Drive through access -Premium position -Sold Vacant possession