Freehold currently used by a large well-run coin-operated car wash - Ref: 4566 Takings: approx $5,000 pw
Asking only $1,750,000
- In a well developed north eastern suburb
- With 7 wash bays and 6 vacuum bays on site
- Potential to increase takings with the addition of laser wash and dog wash
- Land size of about 1,920sqm, huge potential with no competition
- Take on this business opportunity now!
For more information on this Business for Sale, please call or email the agent below and quote the business reference number, Ref: 4566
First Choice Business Brokers
1st Floor, 532 Station Street, Box Hill
Phone: (03) 9899 1888
Brick lock up shop on land 5.59 metres x 36.58 metres (204m²) approx. to made roadway at rear. Activity Centre Schedule 1 zoning and sold
subject to monthly tenancy returning almost $36,000 per annum. Excellent investment in tightly held shopping precinct. On site car parking. Business NOT for sale. Inspect by appointment with Ken Moroney 0414 321 065 or at advertised open time below: -
Friday April 29 from 11:00 am - Auction
We believe this information to be accurate and correct. We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information an...
Retail Freehold 10 Year Lease To Liquorland High profile investment opportunity prominently situated in the heart of Eltham's popular Hospitality and Retail district:
- Substantial retail space of 500sqm (approx.) - Currently leased to Liquorland (Westfarmers) - Prominent Main Road location - 18 on-site carparks - Situated just metres away from Eltham Station and adjacent bus interchange
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Geoff Emmett on 0409 330 561.
RETAIL INVESTMENT WITH FUTURE UPSIDE Outstanding opportunity to secure this affordable retail investment with future upside within the heart of Greensborough's retail precinct, surrounded by national retailers; and directly opposite Greensborough Plaza.
- Lease Term: 2 + 2 years (Comm. 15 March 2013)
- Rental: $29,000 *pa net
- Building Area: 120m2*
- Land Area: 209m2*
- Suit investors or developers (STPA)
Investment - Two Shops; Two Titles - Affordable retail investment
- Two Shops; Two Titles; One Tenant
- Future possibility to separate into two tenancies
- Thriving residential precinct with very popular shopping village
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Chris Tsolis 0419 008 647
Land Area: 239sqm approx Building Area: 199sqm approx Street frontage of 11.5m approx Ample public car parking nearby Zoned: Commercial 1 Rear access and off street parking included Close to Montmorency Train Station To be offered with vacant possession Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
Well Located TAB Public Company Tenant: Tabcorp Holdings Ltd (ASX listed Top 100 company). 7 + 5 + 5 year lease through to August 2029. Annual 3.5% rent increases. Tenant pays usual outgoings including single holding Land Tax. Strategic position near Woolworths and opposite Coles anchored Greensborough Plaza Shopping Centre. Large shop of 230sqm with prime frontage and dual access. 360 space public car park at rear. Single tenant minimum management investment. Rent: $99,238 pa.
Prime Corner Retail Investment New 7 7 7 year lease / Annual rent increases.
Outstanding location surrounded by national retailers inc Coles, Woolworths and Dan Murphy.
Large 115m2* shop set for refurbishment by tenant.
Eltham: one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs.
Letsave: a growing chain with 12 stores across Melbourne.
Single tenant - minimum management.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio Auction 56.
11.00am AEDT Wednesday.
27 October 2010.
River Room, Crown Casino Melbourne.
CLEAN UP WITH THIS INVESTMENT! Outstanding retail investment opportunity - leased to "A" grade tenant - Godferys - and situated within one of Melbourne's strongest outer north-eastern business precincts.
Key features/benefits include:
* Long-term secure tenant on 7-year lease options
* Wide glazed frontage to Main Street
* Guaranteed future growth potential
Neighbours the Hoyts Cinema Complex, situated within Greensborough Plaza - a major shopping centre and home to Hoyts CInemas, Coles Supermarket, Telstra Shop, K-Mart, Sportsgirl... to name a few. In addition, the property provides easy access...
Brand New Lease New 5 5 5 year lease
• Strategic retail location
– Opposite village shopping centre
– Adjacent to Safeway Supermarket
– Central to Bank, Post Office and
• Annual 4% rental increases
• Tightly held retail precinct
• 3 month bank guarantee
• Entry level investment
GILT-EDGED INVESTMENT! Unique opportunity in blue chip location. New 5 year lease to Repco Ltd, with lease commencing November 2005. Returning $45,000 pa, plus GST, with tenant paying all outgoings. Building area of 210 sqm (approx) and ample parking available.
HUGE EXPOSURE AND SIGNAGE!! To be sold with vacant possession, this two level retail/office building provides owner-occupiers and investors with the opportunity to purchase a prominent building in the heart of Greensborough with significant signage potential.
The building features include:
- Prominent stand-alone office/retail building - Building area of 746 sqm approx - Secure on-site car parking at the rear - Flexibility to be split into multiple tenancies - Seperate amenities to each floor - Floors are seperately metered - Significant signage/branding for an owner-occupier - Opportunity to generate additional incom...
THE MAIN EVENT 54-56 Main Street, Greensborough is located in the heart of one of Melbourne's premier retail precincts - just across the road from Greensborough Plaza.
Standout features include:
*Site area: 393.3 sqm (approx.)
*Building area: 316 sqm (approx.)
*Plans and Permit for a 5 level mixed-use development including: 315sqm (approx.) of ground floor retail; upper levels comprising 17 residential apartments; and basement carparking.
*Activity Centre zoning
*Dual street frontages
1st CLASS INVESTMENT WITH GENUINE DEVELOPEMENT UPSIDE (STCA) Building Area:505 sqm Land Area: 627 sqm Rental Income: $254,910 pa (net) Fully Leased Income: $275,000 pa (net) Securely leased to 'A' Grade tenants 25 metre frontage to Main Street
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact JOSEPH WALTON 0417 309 347 TOM RYAN 0419 786 244