LOT 23 - 688 sq. M CORPORATE ESTATE in heart of Braeside - protected by useage restrictions. NEW Sub-division in the sought after Boundary Corporate Park Estate on Boundary Road in Braeside.
Covenants on the estate to maintain the quality and integrity of your purchase.
Great Address Great opportunity to build for owner occupier or small investment. Potential to build 455sq. m. office/warehouse with 10 car spaces. PRICED TO SELL UNDER $300K Call Mary O'Halloran 0418 323 420 or 9584-3366
Major Bayside Development Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale 78-86 White Street, Mordialloc.
78-86 White Street represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire a fantastic development site in an outstanding location, with the benefit of a current permit for a quality residential development.
The key attributes of the property include:
- A well-located site of 5,186sq m* with two extensive street frontages
- Approved permit for an outstanding residential development comprising 97 apartments
- A rapidly growing and sought after apartment location which is well-serviced by extensive amen...
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 25th SEPTEMBER AT 5.00pm Rarely does such a significant opportunity presenting unlimited potential appear in this prestigious location, as a landmark offering on a substantial 4,400m² (approx). Take advantage of a current short term lease at an attractive rent of $125,000pa, whilst you consider the extensive site’s future. A mixed use zoning and up to 6 months settlement, delivers remarkable potential to developers to secure a long term project with the prospect of constructing multiple Townhouses or a multi-level apartment complex (STCA), all within walking distance of parklands, golf courses, schools, beaches and M...
Premium Beachfront Development Site Savills is delighted to offer for sale 80-81 Nepean Highway, Aspendale.
80-81 Nepean Highway represents a rare and highly sought after opportunity to acquire a large, absolute beachfront development site.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Absolute beachfront development site of 2,600sq m* - General Residential Zone 2 - Development scheme prepared for an attractive, luxury development - An unbelievable location with direct frontage to what is arguably Melbourne's best beach - Surrounded by quality schools, parks, and extensive retail amenity - Close proximity to both Mordialloc ...
SOLD CBRE is delighted to present to the market for sale a perfectly positioned 1.95ha* landholding in a High Growth and Prestigious Location. Key features include:
- 19,500 sqm* vacant landholding with 163m* frontage
- Zoned Green Wedge and surrounded by established residential precinct.
- Sweeping views of the Peninsula Kingswood Golf Course and surrounded by Public Parklands & Recreation Spaces
- Proximate to Dingley Village Shopping Centre, Moorabbin DFO and Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- Outstanding road infrastructure including Springvale Road, Westall Bypass and Eastlink.
Keysborough Residential Infill Site Auction Wednesday 29 October at 12 noon
- Site Area: 2.2ha* - Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential (NRZ1) with 9 metre height limit - Ideal medium density/townhouse site (STCA) - Settlement 180 days - Outstanding residential site close to schools, Parkmore Shopping Centre, Dingley Arterial
Please contact Knight Frank for further information.
Brilliant Bayside Site With Permit Savills is delighted to offer for sale this fantastic bayside development site with a permit for a striking, modern residential development.
Key features of this property are:
- Prime development site of 1,226sq m* - Extensive 34m* frontage to Barkly Street - Residential 1 Zone - Current permit in place for a spectacular 3 level project comprising 24 apartments - Existing improvements providing potential for short term holding income - Highly sought after bayside location close to extensive retail, schools, parks and the beach - Direct proximity to public transport including Mordialloc Trai...
Great Located Land with Options Superbly positioned in a well established and thriving business location, this rare block of land offers endless potential for future uses located on Hinkler Road.
The land is easily accessed from Lower Dandenong Road with great alternate access from both the Nepean Highway and Boundary Road.
Offering approximately 1,171sqm of land, the property will suit a variety of future uses: * Ideal two unit development site * Purpose build you own building * Take the opportunity to secure a rare hard stand area for your business * The land offers 18m frontage approx * Zoned Industrial 1 * Offered...
AUCTION THIS WEDNESDAY 19TH OCTOBER Industrial land of some 647 sq. m. with over 15 m frontage. Street front - no owners corporation. Ideal to build your own office/warehouse. Great opportunity well situated in industrial area of Mordialloc realistic owner - will be sold
You little ripper! Close to EastLink, Dandenong By-Pass Cheltenham Road
* Little Building Big Yard
* 2 lots offered and so therefore 2 titles being sold as one
* Solid industrial colorbond building on right hand allotment of approximately 280m²
* Warehouse accessed via a 5.8 metre wide sliding door with 4.6m clearance
* Plenty of natural light in the warehouse
* Internal office of 94m² bonus mezzanine office/storage included in the sale
* Offices complete with separate ameneties block
* Securely fenced and each lot has separate gates all with three (3) strings of barbwire
* Ready to occupy or r...
"DEVELOPMENT READY" SITE IN POPULAR BAYSIDE ACTIVITY CENTRE Significant development opportunity with planning certainty in popular Bayside location.
•6,949sqm* land holding within central Mordialloc 'activity centre'
•Favourable 'Mixed Use' zoning
•Extensive Park Street frontage of 210m*
•Permit approved for 4 level development of 95 residential apartments with potential for bay views and 11 townhouses
•Prominent location within immediate proximity to Mordialloc Beach (400m*), train station (100m*) and Main Street retail and amenity (150m*)
•Public transport options inc. direct Mordialloc Train Station access to Melbourne CBD